750 Hydro alive and well in Region 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750 Hydro alive and well in Region 10

The 66th annual Memorial weekend race at Newberg was another success. On Saturday we had 5 TRUE DMODS and Mark Allen with his TRUE FE. What a fun time.
    Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Good deal.. How many will be coming to Everett??
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Looking at the picture the only one I recognize is Daren.. Who has the rest?

Comment

Hey Mike,
        That's Daren on the left. Me in the 64R, Jason Williams in the 55R, Mark Allen in the 82R and Jim King in the 223R. Not in the picture is "new guy" Jason Shrock in the 331R. Jason got his 1st 1st on Saturday. He's a really cool guy that fits in well. He suspected what was coming when he showed up to awards minus his cell phone and wallet.
        Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

• shrockj
          shrockj commented
          Editing a comment
          I (Jayson Shrock) am in the picture I'm wheeling mine down the ramp can't see much of the boat tho. Thanks you guys it was awesome can't wait for the next one as for Everett I had every intention of going but my great grandmother passed away Sunday so might not be able to make it

I like that.. SLORA loves to set folks up for a "swim with the fishes".. I will make sure to sit in the back.. See ya all in a couple weeks.. The pictures show the fun that folks have at boat races..

Comment

Working...
        X