ODA Season opener May 31st-June 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODA Season opener May 31st-June 1st

May 31st-June1st will be the season opener for the ODA 2014 season. It will be held in beautiful Rockaway Beach, MO 15 miles from Branson. This is a very scenic race site located in the Ozark mountains. We will have $2,000 tow money. This will be the 22nd time we have raced in this location. We will run all NBRA classes that have at least 3 boats. If you have any questions please call me at 314-497-2502.
    Keith Kampen

Great job Keith! Looking forward to this race if I can make it. Never been to Rockaway and always heard that this is one of the best races of the year.
    Gardner Miller
    Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
    Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

This a great race site in a town that is very excited to have us there. We are their largest evacing@ent of the year. They have done some state wide advertising that they say has got some great response. They are expecting a nice crowd. If anyone needs to email me instead of calling my email is kampenracing@yahoo.com
      Keith Kampen

Comment

Here are a couple of photos from Rockaway Beach
        Keith Kampen

Comment

Can't wait ! LOVE this town. The hotels are in the pits, the world famous (Jack Stotts Approved) Pizza/Italian restaurant is all right there within a very SHORT walk from your trailer. The water is cold, the course is pretty dang good, and the area is just cool.

Gardner, make it happen ! This place does not dissapoint, and is perhaps one of the best appointed places to race as everything is right there ! We have some wild times in the evenings there too. Many local bars within walking distance of the hotels too. And I am betting the Mac Attack and Kampen crew will be having a fine party at their hotel up the hill as normal each night. This place was the first place I ever danced with another man ! Dudley Malone on our walk back down the hill to the hotel ! We did a tango in the grass as we both slipped..... lol... had nothing to do with alcohol though...... hehehehe.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Bump to the top!!!!
            Keith Kampen

Comment

Two more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keith Kampen

Comment

A few last minute details that I just found out, If you pit on the beach you will not be able to launch from there as there is some invasive grasses that have grown in there. Also those with motor homes we will fit as many in the pits as possible but there is very limited room for motor homes, the local campground is 1/2 mile from the pits right next to the gas station and has full hookups. The phone number is 417-561-4746 tell them you are boat racers.
                Keith Kampen

Comment

For some reason someone is making calls telling people that his race is cancelled. It is not cancelled and any word from anyone regarding this race besides me is false and not true!!!!!! Any questions please call me at 314-497-2502 thanks.
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                  X