Seattle Outboard Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Outboard Association

I just have to say to the boys and girls of SOA past and present, you get an "Atta Boy!"

I just registered online for this weekend's race while also paying for my entry fees - very easy and convenient to do. Not only is there racing this weekend, there's sanctioned, insured testing on Friday! Exactly what racers want, and you provided.

It was awesome to see 19 CSH's at a inboard race that we were invited to, not even one of our own races! Does that mean were going to have triple eliminations a few times this year at just our local races?!

HARM J Project - enough said.

Novice C - wild success

2014 Stock, Mod National Championship and JSH UIM WORLD Championships, what an opportunity! A kid will be crowned a real WORLD Champion. I just heard that all of the camping spaces at the park are full - last I checked there were 69 spots available - talk about major participation. In fact,, people are stepping up in such a big way, there's even a conversation of possibly giving out tow money for the event!

Back on the Slough, who would have ever thought that would happen? Next Green Lake?!

SOA's bank account is appropriate, has money set aside for a rainy day, our entry fees a reasonable and best of all, the people are great and I'm proud to call them my friends.

Way to go Seattle Outboard Association.
    http://vitalire.com/

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
    I just have to say to the boys and girls of SOA past and present, you get an "Atta Boy!"
    I just registered online for this weekend's race while also paying for my entry fees - very easy and convenient to do. Not only is there racing this weekend, there's sanctioned, insured testing on Friday! Exactly what racers want, and you provided.
    It was awesome to see 19 CSH's at a inboard race that we were invited to, not even one of our own races! Does that mean were going to have triple eliminations a few times this year at just our local races?!
    HARM J Project - enough said.Novice C - wild success
    2014 Stock, Mod National Championship and JSH UIM WORLD Championships, what an opportunity! A kid will be crowned a real WORLD Champion. I just heard that all of the camping spaces at the park are full - last I checked there were 69 spots available - talk about major participation. In fact,, people are stepping up in such a big way, there's even a conversation of possibly giving out tow money for the event!
    Back on the Slough, who would have ever thought that would happen? Next Green Lake?!
    SOA's bank account is appropriate, has money set aside for a rainy day, our entry fees a reasonable and best of all, the people are great and I'm proud to call them my friends.
    Way to go Seattle Outboard Association.
    Yes.... I have to 2nd that. And, yes, Green Lake during Seafair should be the next target.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Green Lake would be a fitting end to my bucket list.. I grew up on that water watching limiteds, outboards, R/C and Drag hydros and was in heaven.. It was so hard to see it all end.. A lot of records were set there.. I am also impressed with the turn out so far for the Nationals.. I am glad we got ours in early..
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I agree! I love being apart of such a great organization/family. I am also very proud that my dad was commodore for multiple successful years. Zach Malhiot

Comment

John I think you said it all. I'm really looking forward to this year and beyond. Castle Rock this weekend should be a great event. The resort loves us, what more can you ask for?! And being involved with the Moses Lake Nationals really shows how everyone can come together in the club to put on a great show. I know that show hasn't happened yet, but I have no doubt it will be a successful event. West Coast Nationals have to be special because they only happen once every 3-4 years! Cheers to a good season this year!
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

From an outsider you guys certainly seem to be doing a lot of things right. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!
            "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

I agree with Big Don!

Comment

I am also very proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. My second race ever was on Green Lake in 1984.....wow..what a long time ago. Yeah, we do things the right way. Also, we have a sister club based in Portland, Columbia Outboard Association. They are also first class in the way they run things....they have the same digital clock as we do, and their races are first class. See everybody Friday morning at Castlerock!

Comment

I have sort of stepped back from doing inspection etc at races....want to concentrate on d stock and stuff....as well as working on the new 302SSH class. That being said, I am going to start looking into getting us back onto Green Lake. Will be contacting Amberlie Cully, the wonderful person who did such a fine job at the slough race........dave

Comment

I have sort of stepped back from doing inspection etc at races....want to concentrate on d stock and stuff....as well as working on the new 302SSH class. That being said, I am going to start looking into getting us back onto Green Lake. Will be contacting Amberlie Cully, the wonderful person who did such a fine job at the slough race........dave

Comment

Working...
                    X