Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16-N ?

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

This is from the late 70's. The same boat is in the top left corner, it belonged to Lenny Falcone.
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

This is the Lenny Falcone boat that I have and will be showing and running, not racing in the vintage APBA.
      I would like to know more about Lenny's racing history. Anyone know, please respond. Thanks.

Comment

Just a guess but if you brought a cooler of beer, (full, very full cooler), to the Millville race in a few weeks and sought out Johnny Runne you may learn a lot.

Comment

Can't see Dan's picture, but the one Johnny posted looks like a 15/25 hydro Lenny and my dad built. They built two identical boats. Rochester(Dad's boat) was the first one he built, and I'm guessing that was the same for Lenny. The boat in Mr. Bell's picture I'm sure Dad would know about. I remember seeing pictures of it in old albums as a kid.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
          X