Millville Schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville Schedule?

Stacy, does Worm have a schedule for this weekend yet?
    Ryan Runne
    9-H
    Wacusee Speedboats
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Saturday's Schedule:

CMH
    ASR
    --mini break--
    25R
    BSH
    JH

PATROL BOAT CHANGE

FEH
    FAH
    --mini break--
    CSR
    BMH
    ASH

PATROL BOAT CHANGE

CSH
    JR
    --mini break--
    BSR
    20H
    AXSH

NOTE: Sunday's schedule will NOT be reversed. The classes with the larger boat counts will run as early in the schedule as possible.

ALL J drivers must work on the judges stand at least one set both days.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or Wormy!

See everyone this weekend!
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Bump to the top
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Saturday rained out

they're going to try and run the entire schedule tomorow.

Comment

Milliville Schedule for Sunday 10-9

Plan for Sunday at Millville is as follows:
          One heat racing for Saturday and then come back with two heat racing for Sunday. With any luck and quick patrol boat changes this should be easy to accomplish.
          Registration will be open from 8-8:30
          Drivers Meeting at 9
          Racing WILL begin at 10:00
          Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Sunday Schedule

Hope it goes by that plan, good luck. I'm not going to make it though. The river is in the yard. Cars all moved to high ground. Will start to empty the garage soon. It will be a long night. River flow yesterday was 500 FT3/SEC, now it is 40,000 FT3/SEC
            http://waterdata.usgs.gov/pa/nwis/uv...65,00060,00010
            See y'all at the meeting in 2 weeks
            MikeT

Comment

Millville Today?

Does anyone have status of racing today in Millville...did it happen? Rained out? OUt look for tomorrow????

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Augustine
                Saturday Rained Out - they're going to try and run the entire schedule tomorow.

See Sean's post above...and sglossner's right below.

Comment

Thanks DVORA....

We appriciate all the effort by Lisa,Jill, Scott,Worm etc etc for a great Millville Race on Sunday. Getting two days of racing in on Sunday worked out great !!! Those that didn't come and elected to stay home missed out on excellent weather Sunday (75 degrees with no rain or WIND).......... Saturdays Bowman boat burning party and beer bash was pretty cool also......

Seeing Shannon blow over the CSH milling was a first. Maybe now it's time he builds a new boat!!!

Later

Matt & Val

Comment

Thanks Matt. But you know I'll come out with it next spring. Shanon

Comment

Originally posted by sbowman
                      Thanks Matt. But you know I'll come out with it next spring. Shanon
                      Come on Shannon, your adoring public needs details. What happened?

Somebody fill us in.

Signed
                      Shannon's part-time wingman
                      Last edited by Brian10s; 10-10-2005, 10:26 AM.
                      Brian 10s

Comment

10-S Should Have Been There...............

"what Happens In Millville Stays In Millville"..................

Sincerly
                        Millville Chamber Of Commerce
                        Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 10-10-2005, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino
                          "what Happens In Millville Stays In Millville"..................

Sincerly
                          Millville Chamber Of Commerce
                          Just my luck! What happen's to me at Ford City gets blabbed all over HR with pictures no less and Shannon gets the wall of silence.
                          Oh well, that's why all us little kids what to grow up and be him.
                          Brian 10s

Comment

Matt is totally correct the Millvile race was excellent! I only viewed it because I have no equipment and haven't raced in 21 years. Everyone in charge there did a super job of getting the races done in a very safe manner.The boat burning is always great with a few beers and the dinner Sat. nite was unbelieveable.I slept in the back of my car with the windows closed for two rainy nights, got lost in the rain and dark of night finding the pits Friday night for 1 hour and sat around wet all day Sat. but the racing Sunday was so awesome it made up for everything. DVORA club and all that help thanks for a GREAT WEEKEND, rain didn't stop you!
                            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s
                              Just my luck! What happen's to me at Ford City gets blabbed all over HR with pictures no less and Shannon gets the wall of silence.
                              Oh well, that's why all us little kids what to grow up and be him.
                              Brian,

I fixed your avatar for you

Dave
                              Attached Files
                              I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                              The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Working...
                              X