BSOA/MRC awards banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOA/MRC awards banquet

This Saturday in Whitewater at Starin Park (southeast corner of park), same building as last year. Bring a dish to pass. Main course and beverages provided. Starts at 2, eat at 4:30, awards to follow. There will be activities for the kids.

Here are the directions to the park in Whitewater,
    From Chicago, Rockford, Beloit-- I-90 to Hwy 43 at Beloit, take I-43 north towards Milwaukee. Exit I-43 at Hwy 14, Darien, Wi. Take Hwy 14 west towards Janesville. Approx. 4 miles on Hwy 14 you will come to a 4-way stop intersection of Hwy's 14 & 89. Go straight across the intersection onto Hwy 89. Take Hwy 89 approx. 12 miles to Whitewater. When you reach the edge of Whitewater, 89 will come to a new 4-way stop with the newly opened Hwy 12 by-pass. Go straight across the intersection & stay on this street all the way into town to the 1st stoplight. Go straight across this intersection also. You will now be on Franklin St. Take Franklin St. approx. 2 blocks to its end. At the stop sign you will look straight ahead at the park & the community building. Turn right & go about 200 feet to the park entrance on the left. Follow the driveway to the parking lot/ community bldg.

From Waukesha, Milwaukee-- Bring Hwy 59 west into Whitewater. At the stop sign just across the 1st RR tracks make a right turn. You are now on Milwaukee St.. Stay on Milw. St. & it will blend into Main St. just after the next RR tracks. Stay on Main St. to the 3rd stoplight intersection. At this intersection make a right turn onto Franklin St. Go approx. 2 blocks to the end of the street. Turn right, go approx. 200 feet to park entrance on left.

From Kenosha, Lake Geneva-- Bring Hwy 50 west from I-94 to Hwy 12 west (Lake Geneva). Take Hwy 12 west to Whitewater approx. 30 miles. At Whitewater, Hwy 12 now by-passes the town. Stay on the new Hwy 12 to the Hwy 89 intersection. (4-way stop). Turn right at this intersection & stay on this street & follow the same finishing directions as from Chicago/Beloit.

From Madison, & all points "up nord der hey", Bring I-90 down towards Janesville. Exit at Hwy 59(Edgerton, Newville). Take Hwy 59 east thru Milton & on to Whitewater. (approx. 25 miles from I-90 to Whitewater on Hwy 59) At the edge of Whitewater you will go under the new Hwy 12 overpass, just after this you will come to a stop sign intersection. Turn left at this intersection & stay on this street into town. Follow the same finishing directions from here as Chicago/Beloit.

Any problems, call-- Karl's cell# 920-723-4816
    Sue's cell# 920-723-2094
    John Hoffmann's cell# 262-215-4788

See you this weekend, don't forget that Sunday is club equipment day at my shop. Karl.
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

" up nord der hey"

Might have to put snow's on the buick. 75 on monday and possible snow on thursday!!! I guess boatings over, time to dig out the long-jons. It's going to be a long winter.

Comment

Working...
    X