Stock/Mod Nationals date 2006?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock/Mod Nationals date 2006?

Hey BSOA...can I get the dates for the Wakefield Nationals next year?

I know it's early, but we're juggling our schedule for 2006 as I write this.

64*W...you out there?

Thanks.

Dana

Nationals date

The word I got was July 31-August 5. Any earlier dates to try to take advantage of the better weather then had too many conflicts with other races.

Comment

To all:

The Wakefield dates have changed from the July dates of 7/17 to 7/21 (As advertised at 2 Annual meetings) to the new dates July 31st to Aug 4th.

Race dates were compromised by the early dates. A T-Con was held 9/12 and the dates were changed to late July and August after the Pro Nationals.

It will be a program fashioned by the Whitney Point program, so be ready, and be there or be square (L7).

We're now working on Race Committee as I type now that the dates have been set.

Warbs
      On behalf of BSOA
      64*W

Comment

????..

[QUOTE=Steve Warnock]To all:

.It will be a program fashioned by the Whitney Point program, so be ready, and be there or be square (L7).

/QUOTE]

What is the inference?? Desiginated pit stalls, MOD/Stock/J Class Combined Event, Finals on the same days as Elims, Short Course................??? What's the tease here?

What is the status of accomadations at Indianhead?? Is that still race central nowadays?

J Dad........

Comment

Just a Question

Steve,

Can you verify we will be racing Monday, July 31 thru Friday, Aug 4? 2006 calendar says the 4th is a Friday. Registration and testing on ????

Thanks,
          Jeff
          5-P

Comment

Stock/ Mod Nationals

Would sure be interested in the answers to the two previous postings on this subject. I know it's early but it would sure help to be able to start making some plans.

Comment

Working...
            X