Mr.K Injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.K Injured?

I heard a Rumor that our beloved Mr.K Fell off a ladder and broke his knee?
    Any truth to this? hope not. This guy is about as good as they come. get well wishes if true. Any thing you need. Phone!
    Steve

Unfortunatly yes it is true. I believe he was suppose to have surgery this week. I think he broke the knee in 4 places. He was climbing up the ladder with a bundle of roofing shingles and the ladder broke, he fell about 10feet.
    Last edited by Big Don; 09-30-2005, 05:44 AM.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

O' man

Thats too Bad, Knowing Mr.K I bet he was lending someone a helping hand when it happened,

Comment

very sad compounded by the fact that they will deliver shingles ON the roof just a little more

Comment

The Scoop on Mr. K

Hi Ya’ll,

This is Angela Olson 69V. Let me tell ya’ll what’s going on with Mr. Keylard. I have been in touch with both Donna and Rich since his accident trying to re-shingle his roof on his house. He broke his leg (I cannot remember which one) when his ladder broke. Rich has now been in the Alexian Brothers’s Medical Center in Elk Grove, IL for the past 12 days. Now if ya’ll know Rich, he is going stir crazy just lying in the hospital bed!!! Rich’s surgery on his leg was this past Tuesday Sept. 27th. The surgery itself went well. However, Rich has been having a few complications. His heart is beating erratic and he developed a blood clot (due to his accident). While in surgery the surgeon put in a filter to help diffuse the blood clot. Rich also just finished a series of drug therapy to get his heart back into normal rhythm. In addition Rich has been put on a blood thinner and of course pain medication! He will not be able to put any weight on his leg for at least 8 weeks. Rich continues to be stir crazy! Let’s keep our fingers crossed because Rich has a possibility of going home tomorrow. This evening when I spoke with Rich, he had his sparkle in his voice and his jolly laughter! Please continue to keep Rich and Donna in your prayers! I am not comfortable giving Rich and Donna’s home info over the internet, however if anyone would like any information in contacting Mr. Keylard, please feel free to call me at (815)227-0551.

Angela Olson

Comment

Working...
          X