No announcement yet.

MADISON the movie IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MADISON the movie IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison the movie is out on DVD! I pre ordered my copy months ago, it just showed up today,(Thur). I knew I shouldn't have a computer at work that plays DVD's, now nothing will get done for the next 99 minutes.

The chase for the Nextel Cup is on, Greg Biffle, fast and loose from the Pacific NW, is going to win it ALL! Go Roush Racing!

just bought it tue. excellant movie, loved every minute of it. a must to see

Comment

pretty cool

watched the movie last night. nothing like seeing them older boats. really cool stuff.A MUST SEE

Comment

Where can you buy this, big video stores or is it only mail order?
        Fralick Racing
        Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

My favorite parts

My bride of 20 years surprised me with a copy the day it came out. I've watched it three nights in a row. My favorite parts:

1) When Jim McCormick is sifting through his memorabilia box deciding whether or not he should race again, reliving his triumphs and tragedies including a life-altering boat racing accident which occurred years earlier.

2) Watching the real ABC footage upon which the final scenes in the movie were based, and especially the shot that they froze momentarily of Mike McCormick looking up adoringly at his dad.
          @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
          72@E
          Former Boat Racer
          21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
          20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Mark did you ever get those picture from Lock Haven posted and just wanted to tell you your son did a great job of driving his first boat races, see you at Millville
            Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

You can buy it through the web site, madisonthemovie.com

Comment

Nothing but excuses

Originally posted by G Stillwill
                Mark did you ever get those picture from Lock Haven posted and just wanted to tell you your son did a great job of driving his first boat races, see you at Millville
                George,

No, not yet. I've been spending all my free time watching Madison! That and after seeing Cory Moran's photos I'm embarrased to post ours from Lock Haven. I was shooting over-exposed. Austin was shooting under-exposed. It's almost like we both had something else on our minds the entire weekend. But he definitely had fun racing and we plan on making Millville,NJ our final race of the season.

Everyone,

If you don't already know, Madison is a great family movie. You won't be embarrassed to watch it with your kids. It's rated PG for "mild language" and "sports peril". You'll hear worse langauge if you spend a day in the pits, especially if you're around when an engine doesn't fire up after the green flag. "Sports peril" might apply to a tennis match if one player gets hit hard in the face with a tennis ball. Ouch.
                @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                72@E
                Former Boat Racer
                21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
                20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

bought ours at a local wal-mart. price 20.00

Comment

Madison

Recieved the DVD yesterday. We have a 60 inch plazma with surround sound on the boat. It was incrediable to watch and hear it with the surround sound. I cranked it up real loud. When the boats went by it went from speaker to speaker, it was like being at the race.

I thought it was a great movie, especially since it was a true story. The scenes
                    created of the boats racing was very realistic. When the movie ended, it left you with a, feel good expierence. Definitely a family movie, try to listen to it with surround sound.

Roy Conklin
                    Roy Conklin

Comment

great movie

I rented it from Block Buster. I have a projector with a 120 inch screen...it was awesome watching the boat scenes on the big screen. Many of the racing scenes were filmed by helicopter...extemley well done.

A great family flick. I will definetly pick up a copy at walmart.

Comment

Wal-Mart

It must be a good seller. My local Wal-Mart was sold out today, from a supply they got in this past Tuesday. I did not know that there were that many boat race fans in my area.
                        !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Canadians don't feel left out!

Yup, I went to the corner Block Buster too... On the weekend and asked if they had a movie called "Madison". The girl said "Yeah, it was just returned" (Hmmm... wonder who rented it?)

Thanksgiving dinner was hosted at my bro's house and we had 5 boat racers in attendance. So it was the perfect movie choice for relaxing after dinner. The movie was pretty good and even entertained the girls. haha.

I looked close at the DVD and it was labeled "Made in Canada" so I assume it's for sale up here too.

Go rent/buy it and support a boat racing movie!

The only things I was disapointed to see was that there was no clips or info on racing today in the bonus section. They could have had a couple real and complete heats of racing from the old days too. I think they missed the boat there... lol.

Andrew
                          Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 10-12-2005, 09:05 AM.
                          Fralick Racing
                          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

madison was an awesome movie. i bought it a target yesterday and it blew my mind.is it just me or does that guy that helped with the engine remind anyone else of ron the good sax?
                            MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

go maddy

Saw it at the polk theatre in down town Lakeland Fla. Left that night feeling moved and greatful somebody took the time to make this movie,,,,,never had a clue , that unlimited hydro racing in 1971 was so raw and consider the most dangerous sport you could compete in .. imagine flatsliding that badboy into a turn at 180.';,.;' hold on..how about the scene were they go looking for the spare parts needed to get em back in the race the next day and they swipe the needed parts off the war plane... love it

Comment

Working...
                              X