Oroville CA Record Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oroville CA Record Courses

On October 8-9, 2005 NCOA will be hosting 2 record courses.

Saturday will be a 1 mile course, and Sunday will be a 3/4 mile course. All stock, selected Mod and Pro classes, along w/ Sport C and SST 45.

We would welcome anyone from other regions, and this would be a great chance for those chasing HOC points.

45SS nationals will be held on Sat, w/ Sunday as a blow-out day.

Joe Johnson

Hot?

What are the average temps for October in Oroville? It was HOT at the 2004 divisionals.

Comment

It's about the same weather that we always had at Shadow Cliffs, probably mid-80's. it will cool off at night.

I forgot to list All J classes as well.

Joe

Comment

JR's???

How many JR's are you expecting from region 11 and 12?

Mike

Comment

[QUOTE=ricochet112]How many JR's are you expecting from region 11 and 12?

J runabouts are a scarce thing right now. There are none on R-12, and 1-2 in R-11.

Joe

Comment

J Runabout

Hey Mike - Joe and I know of another J Runabout driver from Renton who would REALLY like to go to Oroville. He might even want to try to add the mile and 3/4 mile to his new 1 1/4 mile J Hydro record.
            Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
            sigpic
            Portland, Oregon
            Johnson Racing

Comment

How many records set

Did many records get set? How about the J's.
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ricochet112
                Did many records get set? How about the J's.
                Mike
                quite a few records were set...........and a couple were completely smashed by several MPH, including 25SSR and 1100CCR.........
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

J Record

Richochet112....There was a new J record set by Harold Kaiser who lives in So.Cal. I don't remember the exact speed. Go to www.boatracingr11.com in a couple of days the results should be posted.

29cdad

Comment

Originally posted by 29cdad
                    Richochet112....There was a new J record set by Harold Kaiser who lives in So.Cal. I don't remember the exact speed. Go to www.boatracingr11.com in a couple of days the results should be posted.

29cdad
                    That would be spelled Keizer - according to Harold
                    - congrats dude, and to all of the other record breakers.
                    Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                    sigpic
                    Portland, Oregon
                    Johnson Racing

Comment

1 mile records on Saturday....

29cdad
                      careful Bob, Harold is getting a "little" PO'd, due to spelling his last name wrong, it is Keizer!!

25SSR record was broken by Kevin Ladd and J.Michael Kelly, but J.Michael's speed was faster (almost beat the CSR speed)

C service runabout record was broken by Jim Nielsen (who also blew over on Sunday with some minor injuries, but he was OK).

1100 runabout record was SMASHED by Teri Kelm by 4MPH!

J.Michael broke another record, but I forget what class it was, as he raced 8 classes!

the DMR record was also going to be smashed by about 4MPH, prior to a blow over by Denice Morris (one real "trooper", who was OK).

I am sure the Reg11 officials (Joe, Teri or Bill?) will report with all the results, when they are able to.

Sunday was pretty much "blown out", but I am POSITIVE several of the 3/4 mile records would have been broken also (which would have included 45SS)

thanks to Kevin and Kelly Ladd, along with the Allen's for making the LONG trip out west! Glad to see you all again! Also, thanks to Reg11 was putting on the best race possible!
                      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

29cdad
                        which he broke the record with the Mercury 15! Way to go Harold, hope this does not make your head any bigger!!!!
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

When the wife gets the paperwork done and sent to APBA I will post the new records.
                          bill b

Comment

Working...
                          X