Lock Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven

The Lock Haven Area Jaycees would like to thank everyone for coming to our regatta last weekend, and hope you come back again next year. Are there any suggestions on what we can do better for the boaters? I know we used to have a dinner/party Sunday night for the boaters, but haven't done that in a few years. If I could have lowered fuel prices for you guys, I would have.
    Again, any suggestions???

Thanks,
    Scott Johnson- Racing Chairman,
    But as Lisa, Scott, Liz and all the others at the judges' stand know, DuWayne (Wizzard) is the real guy behind the scene.

The race was great, thanks to everyone who volunteered their time to help out, and especially all the officials... the only change i would make is to not let Ian ride a scooter anymore!!
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by sjohnson200
      Are there any suggestions on what we can do better for the boaters?
      Fill in that big ditch in the campground.
      Ryan Runne
      9-H
      Wacusee Speedboats
      ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Thanks for all you do

I would like to thank the Jaycees for everything they do for the racers at Lockhaven. I was over at the Judgestand for 2 sets on Sat and Sun to announce and there was always someone there asking if we needed/ wanted anything. You guys did a great job in helping Alex, Lisa and Scott put on a quality event. You should all be thanked for the hard work that you put into the whole weekend.

I will be back again next year, Lockhaven is always a must attend event. (especially if I get to laugh at Ian, Ryan and young David all weekend again )

Thanks for everything and see you next year.
        Last edited by Brian10s; 09-09-2005, 07:06 AM.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z
          Fill in that big ditch in the campground.
          and maybe have a roll-back on standby
          I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
          The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

I think we need a roll-back on stand-by during our late-night gambling parties at the Jaycee Hall. You guys are what make our event what it is. Without the boats, there is no regatta. We know that, and we try to do whatever we can to make you guys happy.
            Unfortunately for us, we have a lawyer who has a property down by the midway that we pissed off this year. His grandkids put up a pudding pop stand without our permission, we tried to shut it down without success. He has since sent a letter to the editor to our local newspaper (where I'm also a reporter) making it that the big mighty Jaycees against his kids.
            This is just one of the reasons why people don't want to volunteer anymore.

Comment

Thank you for all the hard work that you and your team put into the race at Lock Haven. I have been attending the race since 94' and throughly enjoy the race and everything else it has to offer. I can't wait till next year.
              Joe Silvestri
              CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
              JH/JR

Comment

To the Lock Haven Jaycees

"Thank you" to you and to all the Jaycee workers who put on a stellar event. Your efforts and support have made the Lock Haven race a growing, premier, and long running event. It is "the race in the east" each season!!

Kudos,
                Jeff
                5-P

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff5P
                  "Thank you" to you and to all the Jaycee workers who put on a stellar event. Your efforts and support have made the Lock Haven race a growing, premier, and long running event. It is "the race in the east" each season!! Kudos,
                  Yeah, ditto what Jeff said. You guys make this THE race in the east

Thanks again

Comment

Thanks for your kind words. We definately try to do what we can for you guys.

LH Jaycees

Comment

Lock Haven, Pa has it's own "LOCH-NESS MONSTER"
                      Here's PROOF!

(Click on photo for closer look at "THE GREEN BEAST"!)

19P
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 09-17-2005, 07:07 AM.
                      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Lock Haven EXPRESS article Sept. 5, 2005
                        (click on pic for better look)
                        Attached Files
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                        X