Lake Shelbyville Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Shelbyville Race

In order to help the racer coming to Lake Shelbyville on Sept 17 and 18 the ODA has decided to lower entry fees to $10 per class. There is still $3,500 prize money to be paid out over both days. The sponsors Touchstone Energy and the Okaw Valley Regional Development Association are very excited about his event and would love to see alot of boats.

Who's coming?????????
    Keith Kampen

Shelbyville

Bump Bump Bump
    Keith Kampen

Comment

Shelbyville Race

Keith,

I'll be there at least one day. I'll have the CMH, EMR, and a BMR on the trailer. See you there.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

Originally posted by kampenracing
        In order to help the racer coming to Lake Shelbyville on Sept 17 and 18 the ODA has decided to lower entry fees to $10 per class. There is still $3,500 prize money to be paid out over both days. The sponsors Touchstone Energy and the Okaw Valley Regional Development Association are very excited about his event and would love to see alot of boats.

Who's coming?????????
        MacAttack will be there with boats in CMH, DMH (40 ci) EMH 44 (ci) and EMR. I know a lot of you APBA guys still have the 40 ci motor that you used to run bring them on out and see what they will do. I have been thinking about putting a bounty on Kevin McAfee in the D MH (40ci) what do you think? Hope to have some fun with this. Give me some ideas.

Larry Mac

Comment

Keith,

I'm still thinking about it. Ralph isn't able to go. He's presently working a job where he is "on call" 24/7. Burt said he doesn't feel up to racing again yet.....
          If I do make the race, all I'll have is a 44 hydro.

What size course will be set up?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Shelbyville Race

David, the place is big enough we can set up a course as big as we want to. Usually one day will be a shorter course than the next. I though that Burt was coming???
            Keith Kampen

Comment

Lake Shelbyville

Bump....Bump.....Bump
              Keith Kampen

Comment

Lake Shelbyville

$3,500 prize money!!!!!!!!!! Come on guys we really need some participation at this one!!!!!!!!!
                Keith Kampen

Comment

Keith,

I stuck the C at Hillsdale and am in the tunnel all week. I wish I had the time to get it running for the race, but just can't. I'll miss running against you guys over there. I know that John Sharp is going over. He has some plywood for you to give to Burt.

Steve

Comment

Shelbyville

Steve,
                    Bring that big runabout for some great competition. We sure could use the boats. You would be able to run your B-Runabout also.
                    Keith Kampen

Comment

Shelbyville

$$$$$$$$$3,500 prize money. Come race against some of the best MOD racers in the country.
                      Keith Kampen

Comment

shelbyville

Keith I see you posted on another thread that you will seeing a Tohatsu running at this race. You are right a brand new one will be at this race... so all of you wanting to know what the motor can do come on over and check it out. Just stop by the Lake racing pits and you will find it. This will be the first race that it will be in competition as we just recieved it. Can't wait to see how it runs
                        Lake Racing Crew

Comment

Tohatsu at Shelbyville

Originally posted by cg43
                          Keith I see you posted on another thread that you will seeing a Tohatsu running at this race. You are right a brand new one will be at this race... so all of you wanting to know what the motor can do come on over and check it out. Just stop by the Lake racing pits and you will find it. This will be the first race that it will be in competition as we just recieved it. Can't wait to see how it runs
                          It looks like Kevin will need to put a new set of plugs in the old Merc!!!!
                          Larry Mac

Comment

Keith,
                            Did I see somewhere that you are just testing on Saturday and racing only on Sunday? What's the time schedule for registration, drivers meeting and racing look like?
                            Thanks,
                            Brent

Comment

Shelbyville

Racing both days. Racing starts at 1:00pm on Sat and 12:00pm on Sun. Drivers meeting on Sat. at 11:00 am. Full schedule both days.
                              Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                              X