Ed & The Outlet Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed & The Outlet Mall

May seem like more drama for some people but I found this quite hilarious. If you read any of the "Grass Lake" Thread you would have read Eddy's posts about staying strong and not giving into the ladies. Well, just to let you all know we had the annual party at the Haunenstein's house after Saturday's races at Oshkosh. After the party had already started, Ed and Anna came strolling in. My mother and grandmother asked him why they left the pits so early that afternoon and still came late to the party. His response was: They were shopping at the Oshkosh Outlet mall.

Altough his words may seem tough, Eddy the racer does have that soft loving side that still allows for a nice afternoon of shopping EVEN THOUGH he's at a boat race. Oh wait, I forgot he told her he would only go if he could sleep in the car while she shopped... yeah right Eddy. I'm sure you were picking out a nice kitchen arrangement for the house.

Hopefully Ed can come to Grass Lake, because I'm not sure if their are any shopping centers near by...

Fyi

Don,

FYI - my cousin who lives an hour south of Grass Lake says there is an outlet mall by him.

Tad.

Comment

Outlet malls

I feel the pain...We have one of the biggest and busiest outlet malls on the eastern half of the country! I get roped into going there every once in awhile...filled with tourists and nobody knowing where they are going..one trip there is worth 4 MOnday night football games at the local brewery!
      Nate
      Time to go fishing!

Comment

Ha!!!

i LOVE being a girl!
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do . . .

and one of those do thangs is an occassional *voluntary* trip to the mall with their special person. I made mine on Monday while Milady was shopping for "window treatments" AKA curtains. I've been doing this sorta stuff for 39 years, and I'm getting right good at it. She holds up a curtain with bordered with some tweety design like flowers and asks, "How will this look in the loft?" This is when a stand back and scratch the stubble on my jaw (no real man shaves to go shopping) while screwing my face up in an expression of deep contemplation. I shift my feet as if trying to sight the design from varying angles and lights, then nod and say, "Good choice, darlin', they'll look great there!" Whip out checkbook and head for the register. Done deal. On our way back home . . .

Yeah, it's a gift :-)
          carpetbagger

Comment

Working...
          X