jr/Jh Amy Nyhdahl
    csh Burdick
    Dsh Mike F?

Couple of crashes Tad o , Andt M ,Ed h
    No real damage
    Race On
    Steve

Sunday was more eventful than Saturday.

Tad Olson and Chad Terzinski got together comming out of turn 1 and Tad got a big wack on his left arm. He was sore and quite bruised, but no trip to the hospital. Boat damage. And Cole Olson had a scooter accident that left him with a cut on his head.

A hydro had wood flying as Bill Hemp and Chris Algiers got together at the start line. Bill's boat was damaged and Algiers tore the skeg off of his motor.

Results from my memory for Sunday...
    DMR
    1-Rod Terzinski
    2-Fred Hauenstein
    2-Chad Terzinski
    DMH
    1-Larry Terzinski

ASH
    1-Jennifer Pryzbila

ASR
    1-Ed Hearn
    2-Andy Anderson
    3-Andy Hanson

BSR
    1-Dave Hemp
    2-Ed Hearn
    3-Andy Anderson

CSR
    1-Ryan Burdick
    2-Brock Schwebke
    3-John Evans

25SSH
    1-Donny Allen
    2-Joe Zolkoske
    3-Steve Warnock

JSR
    1-Amy Nydahl
    2-Tomas Allen
    3-Carter Olson
    DAVEY 18w

Comment

far and fah

did you guys run far and fah at oshkosk?

Comment

No they were not run.
        "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Its Strange...

Originally posted by 18W
          Sunday was more eventful than Saturday.

Tad Olson and Chad Terzinski got together comming out of turn 1 and Tad got a big wack on his left arm. He was sore and quite bruised, but no trip to the hospital. Boat damage.
          It is strange seeing a sponson chine coming right at you shoulder level. Usually they are in the water bumping, not high in the air.

As for the arm (left) it is severly bruised on the tricep, but no fractures. I went to the walk in clinic the next day. My left hip is also brusied and sore, I think when the boat it hit me it also twisted me to the right and caused my hip to hit the back chine of the boat, while smashing me into my right hand cockpit side. Overall I do not feel too bad today, although my left tricep is sore.

What I wanted to say was thank you to everyone who helped me pack up on Sunday, my arm was too sore to move let alone pack everything up. I really appreciated the help.

Carter really wants to go to Grasslake so hopefully my arm will be good enough for 20SSH this weekend, otherwise Carter and Angela will be only ones racing!

Thanks again everyone.

Tad.

Comment

Oshkosh Rocks

Just back in town. Thankyou Everyone for coming to the Talladega of boat racing. I'm still smiling. Off to Grass Lake we go. Joe Z. 3-W

Comment

Working...
            X