Lock Haven, PA Day #1 any word ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven, PA Day #1 any word ??

Has anyone heard anything from the folks up at Lock Haven ? there should be over 150 boats up there! someone please check in and give us bench racers the good word
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Come on guys no cells phone in PA. ?? no internet ? Lock Haven is not that far off the main road! lets get some info
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Ian Augustine isn't racing this weekend, due to an unfortunate incident. He crashed on Brandon Thirlbys scooter and looks like he lost a fight with a belt sander
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dave_E71; 09-03-2005, 08:37 PM.
      I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
      The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Geez . . .

No doubt, Ian needs a keeper . . .
        carpetbagger

Comment

Cmh...

I spoke to Brian Palmquist & he was the winner in CMH. Jerry Davids won CMR. That is all the update I have.
          17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Brandon Thirlby won 25ssr, I have other details but want to verify before posting.
            nightmoves

Comment

Stock Boat

Brandon in a stock boat??????? Stockers watch out
              maybe uncle Mike next????????????????
              Tom

Comment

Jeff Thompson had a bad wreck yesterday in CSH and broke his femur and cracked his pelvis. Going to be laid up a while, Ill update with where you can send get well wishes as soon as I get them.
                nightmoves

Comment

Spoke with Jeff on the phone and he is in great spirits (must me the morophine button) bummed that his season is over but will survive.
                  Jeff's address is:
                  103 Central St
                  Mansfield, MA 02048
                  Should be home by Thursday at the latest.
                  nightmoves

Comment

To A Fast Recovery

Jeff And Family I Hope For A Fast Recovery
                    If You Need Any Thing Let Me Now.
                    Richard J Bird
                    Meanstreak Racing
                    83-c Fer/feh

RICHARD J BIRD
                    TEAM
                    MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                    THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                    MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Nightmoves...

So was Brandon in Jerry's rig?

Sucks to hear about Jeff's incident! Get well buddy we are thinking of you. Your gonna need to change some dirty diapers soon, so here's to a speedy recovery!
                      17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

I guess Brandon didn't like it that much, he decided to get out of the boat in the second turn.....

Sean talked with Jeff this afternoon and said he was in good spirits. They operated on him last night to put a plate in his leg and had him "walking" this morning.

Photos are Brandon after his unexpected swim and Bruce Summers
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dave_E71; 09-04-2005, 08:30 PM.
                        The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Yeah Brandon was in Jerry's back up, dont beat your backer, hahha!
                          nightmoves

Comment

A great sunny weekend for boat racing. I heard a little over 150 entries. Eliminations in CMH, 20ssH and CSH. Yesterday, Shannon Bowman won the "Dash for Cash" and he donated the winnings to Jeff Thompson. A very classy move. I won CSR. I believe Brian Palmquest won CMH, Ed Harrington won ASH, Valerie D'Augistino won AXSH, Phillip Dafebo won BSR, an awesome race, Dylan Runne won JR, and John Runne won BMH, these are the results as best and as correctly as I can remember. Tom Enon and Craig Bowman wrecked in CSR in the first turn demolishing both boats, luckily no one was hurt. CSR, was another rough race. Great racing all weekend!
                            Joe Silvestri
                            CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                            JH/JR

Comment

Apparently we only have one driver in Augustine Racing. Big Dave came home second in 20 hydro both yesterday and today, good job dad!
                              Alex Jennings got a ride in my 250 Saturday. I pretty much sat around all weekend and played nervous owner.....

Comment

Working...
                              X