Early info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early info?

It might be a little to early to start planning, but does anyone know what the date is for the Winter Nationals next year. I just got the dates for my spring break and I was hoping it worked out next year.

06 WinterNats

I think it's the 17-19th of March. Eddie.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

How about the dates for the National meeting. Just got the dates for the MKE Boat show and need to compare!!!

Warbs
      64*W

Comment

Where are the Winter Nats going to be? I heard Louisiana. is this right?
        The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

Winter Nationals:
          Pineville, LA March 17-19
          We have been working hard on this race as AOF points will also count. All AOF racing commission members are on the race committee.
          Work has been done on getting sponsors and the city and area have been very responsive.
          We are also planning a race October 8-9-10 with one mile records on this course. This race in October will be a super chance to tune in your motors and get used to the course. A special deal will be made for AOF memberships at this race so that you can join AOF for the 2006 season to win even bigger if you are an AOF member at the AOF winter nationals.
          Connie

Comment

Working...
          X