• Show
Clear All

• This is why we leave Last!!!!1

This is why we always leave last!

Notice the 6th boat...

Picture from the IOA site.
    Attached Files

Dat nothin

come on Brian ,we had eight on our trailer in bakersfield in 2004 two dsh two dmh Dmr ash csh bsr, three 44 mods ,two 44 stocks ,two omc a's, a mod yamato, two stock yamatos and a hot rod. 22 ft encosed
    WHO ELSE HAS A GOOD GROSSLY OVERLOADED STORY?
    steve

Comment

what about the real pile

The real pile of dismay is in the front of the trailer... That pic doesent do any justice... see ya wednesday ... Brian Im going to be on the road by 6:00 Tommorow night... Are you leaving from Mc Bains end of town? And What time?

Mike
      9-M

Comment

I once had a picture of my back yard. i showed to someone and they asked "what race is that?" i'll see if i can dig up that pic.....
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

hee hee . . .

I can well imagine what your backyard looks like, Racerchic3z. At one point my side yard contained my runabout, the Naughty Lady, the Region 4 Rescue boat, race trailer with four boats aboard, and a few other boats scattered around. Passerbys would slow down gawk or gasp or both.
          carpetbagger

Comment

You wanna talk about leaving last? We just put racks on our trailer today, it still has no back doors. Mike Ross's brand new CSR still has no epoxy on the top, and the only things in the trailer are the motors. Still have 5 boats to load up. And we'll be leaving midday tommorow for two weeks of boat racing!! Life couldn't be better.
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

duct tape?

you guys duct tape the racks on again?

Comment

No Donny, we actually got the racks welded this time. We have to save the duct tape for the boats!
                Ryan Runne
                9-H
                Wacusee Speedboats
                ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
                X