Phone Number for Sam Hemp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Number for Sam Hemp

I am trying to help a friend get a new boat delivered to Omaha, NE this weekend. Can somebody e-mail me Sam Hemp's phone number, so that I can finalize the arrangements?

Thanks,

David Weaver
    dwedweaver@comcast.net
    David Weaver

His shop phone is 414-321-HEMP.

Comment

Thanks MercKid.

Can you edit your reply, it is supposed to be a suprise.
      David Weaver

Comment

I would edit it but it was done on the computer at home and I don't know Bill's password to edit it here at work. I'll have him do it when he gets home from school. Joe Zolkoske is going to pick it up here tomorrow afternoon and take it up to Stahl's. Delivery in Omaha Friday morning- not bad for amateurs just networking.

Comment

Delivery

Glad it got worked out. Thanks for getting it to us. Joe is definitely the man when you're in a boat transport pinch. Hopefully, we'll have a smooth trip to Omaha. Sounds like there will be one happy J driver soon.
          Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

Thanks to All

The purchaser asked me to extend his thanks to all that pulled this together! Drinks on him at Omaha with an extra round or two at the Nationals in Depue.
            David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by David Weaver
              Thanks MercKid.

Can you edit your reply, it is supposed to be a suprise.

Edit Done :-)
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
              X