Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Programs

RACE PROGRAMS
    The sponsors at our new race in Rochelle, IL (July 23-24) are looking to put together a race program.

Does anyone have a good example/sample of a race program that we can use as a benchmark???

Thanks for your help,
    Mike Pavlick
    225-V

Midwest had a very nice one back in the late 80's

I'll see if I can find one
    Steve

Comment

Bill,

I gave some to Tad to give to the sponor for Rochelle. I have to mail some for the Beloit Race, do you want me to mail to you?? Email your address!!

Warbs
      64*W

Comment

Thanks guys.

Steve J, please bring it to Burlington (along with a few 1100ccRs) if you can find it.

Warnock -I'll send you my address.

I know Dean Sutherland and Mark Miskerik worked on a lot of promotional material in the past.....does anyone know if that included race programs?

Comment

good news /bad news

Bill and others,
          I am not planning to be around much this season. 25 + hard years of racing and expensive travel have drained both my wallet and enthusisem.
          I may make Depue but don't count on me to fill any classes this year. I will support any outboard racing In MN in some form or another. I'm not done but sure need to tend my garden, home, family and bussiness at home this year. the extreme distance I need to travel, kind of excludes my family from enjoying this more than a couple of times a year. If I do decide to come some where I'll give a heads up to the big runabout guys. I really hope this class will stand on it's feet without me this year. If I need to lend the cow out I will.
          best of luck to all and race safe.
          steve (A long time region 7 supporter)
          I will mail you a copy as soon as I find them.

Comment

Working...
          X