No announcement yet.

Racing, Beer, and Pizza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be there late Thurs./early Fri. with a 20ssH.

Ryan Runne
    4-Z
    The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

millville

hey all you yankees better watch out cause i'm bringing 20ssh,ash,and 25ssr.little jimmy and my dads friend is bringing ash, axsh. plus dick tyndall will be there with his csh. by the way this Travis "Lamont"pond.

Comment

you talk a lotta crap for a redneck.. hope you can live up to it!
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

friday

Testing was cancelled due to the massive amounts of rain being dropped on NJ right now but forecasts are saying it should be a beautiful weekend. Hope to see y'all there.
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

wheres millville?

Comment

and its not travis lamont pond, its just... trahpon, one word. lol

Comment

Millville, New Joisey.

sort of in between Philly PA and Atlantic City NJ. From the south, cross the Deleware Mem bridge and hang a right turn to one fine race site!
                carpetbagger

Comment

South Jersey

That offends us south jersey folk the fact we have to be associated with new yorkers and the god **** giants go eagles
                  Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Chance
                    That offends us south jersey folk the fact we have to be associated with new yorkers and the god **** giants go eagles
                    I thought that Jersey was lower than New York in the pecking order.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomtap15F
                      and its not travis lamont pond, its just... trahpon, one word. lol
                      you have Gary down pretty good!
                      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Working...
                      X