Got it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it!

Thanks to Matt, Jack Stotts, and John Snell the Arltralite DMH 001 is now in northwest Louisiana.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David_L6; 03-15-2005, 12:36 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Congrats! Sweet looking ride
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Cool David, Good luck with it!
      93-C

Comment

Nice lokking boat David. Can't wait to get a better look at. I won't be making Pineville, but I will probably see you at Rockaway Beach, MO for the NBRA 3/4 Mile championships. Doug Schultz
        DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

Rockaway Beach

I'll be there Doug.

I promise not to get lost on the way up this time so I can race Saturday!

To everyone: If you've never been to Rockaway Beach, MO you need to try to make a race there. GREAT place.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Hey David,
            They told me that curved leading edge fins were out, daggers were in
            Nice looking boat. Carbon at night...very stealthy.
            " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
            Art Pugh

Comment

Speaking of turns fins....

Eric,

Why do some PRO boats have two or three fins?

Comment

good you got it.

Hey Dave,

If I had my way it would have had a DSH on it her in Fl.

Regards,
                Dave Scott
                Aim Marine Inc.
                613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                Ottawa, Canada
                http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Originally posted by crankbearing
                  Hey Dave,

If I had my way it would have had a DSH on it her in Fl.

Regards,

You shoulda called me. I wouldn't have minded a bit if you had rigged and painted it before it came west!

Comment

I looked at it hard for my c-mod. Was busy enough getting Alans D-MOD and my 25 MOD ready.

Nice rig David. At 100 lbs I would of been right on wieght.

Was almost 50 over in Alans rig. (but that was after I went for a swim in BMH!! ) Super nice ride!!!!! John Reed helped with set-up and bumped timing to .365. Old 44 stock port 500 felt very strong.

May send another 500 block to Roskowski to port to Brinkman specks.

What oil and mix do you run?

Looking for another spray shield before I have to make one.

Have you had time to rig / test yet?----send/post pics asap.
                    19P
                    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

I don't run anywhere near that much timing on my 44. I run .320" max. - usually closer to .300". I've been running Klotz R-50 for years - 3 pints to 5 gallons.

Don't talk to me about spray shields... All but one of mine are on the bottom of a lake or river. I have to come up with something when I put my C back together. I've been thinking of running a cowling on the boat and not running spray shields on the motors.

Working on getting the boat ready to paint and rig which won't take long. Matt did a very nice job.

Won't be able to test before the end of next month though.

Comment

Working...
                      X