"Madison" movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Madison" movie

I just noticed in the local paper that the city of Madison is planning to put up a huge outdoor screen and show the movie on April 16. The premier will be shown inside on the 15th for invited guests only.
    Sounds like an excellent way to get over paying uncle sam!!!

If you would have attended the National Meeting in Atlanta you would have had a chance to see it there. They played it 2 times and I believe we were the first ones to see it. GREAT MOVIE!!!!
    mike ross

Comment

Everybody Go See This Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope this movie gets good reviews so it makes a national release, been waiting for it for 4 years. It's sad when riding lawnmower racing gets on ESPN and we have a national movie on boat racing and no movie studio will distribute it.
      Tell all your friends and go see Madison the Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Someone have a link to this movie preview or anything?
        Fralick Racing
        Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

www.madisonthemovie.com/

www.madisonthemovie.com

Comment

Cities

I read on a website somewhere (looked for it and cannot find it buit they are releasing it in April in selected cities to see how it does...the cities I remember were: Detroit, Cincinnati, some where in Washington, Indianapolis..and that is all I can remember..been a long time can't wait to see it!
            Nate
            Time to go fishing!

Comment

Found It!!!!

I just found the website...there is a neat pic from 1962 on there...it appears this is from Madison IN webpage so it lists everything...Finally!!!
              Nate
              Time to go fishing!

Comment

Whoops!

I just found the website...there is a neat pic from 1962 on there...it appears this is from Madison IN webpage so it lists everything...Finally!!!
                Nate
                [url]http://www.madisoncamerunning.com
                Time to go fishing!

Comment

Like Mike I was there in Atlanta. Actually watched both showings and got more out of the 2nd show, some sultley sitituations which makes it good espesially if you know some APBA history. Very good movie on the order of "Hoosiers".

I think it will be a hit with the market of those that boat, waterski, fish, PWC, and a family market. No accademy awards but huge APBA exposure.

My family we see it for sure in the movie house! Not going to wait for the DVD.

Warbs
                  64*W

Comment

I remember readng about this movie in Boys Life magazine years ago. Ive been waiting ever since. Cant wait!

Jake
                    Jake

Comment

Preview DVD

Yesterday I got a Madison preview DVD, it Looks great! I can't wait to go see the movie! I think the last time I sat in a movie theater was Star Wars episode 1!
                      BTW, the official movie website is: http://www.madisonmoviedownloads.com/

Comment

Thanks!

I found out this movie is currently playing in NYC, i might be takin' a ride up to the city one weekend!!
                        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Madison

Mom, Jordan, and I just went to see it in Ft. Wayne, In.. It was pretty sweet.

Comment

Fox News

Fox News is giving a 5 minute plug to Madison. They are interviewing Jimmy Caviezel.

Comment

Originally posted by DougMc
                              Fox News is giving a 5 minute plug to Madison. They are interviewing Jimmy Caviezel.
                              Can you tell me when Fox news plans to air this interview? I couldn't find anything at their website about it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X