• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oroville Records

Were there any records set??
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Daren G. set the 1/4 Mile DSH at 84.5 showing Dave A. who the real pansy is.

Bob W. set who-knows-how-many-records, so many he lost track. For real. And then also showed why he is such a stud on the course as well as off the course.

Walde set a Sport C Kilo and made it look easy.

Jean M. upped the ASH 1/4 mile from what Tony L. set on Saturday.

I broke the OSY and CSR records but not by a high-enough percentage; no dice.

Lots of Pro 1/4 records were establish by Sean M. and Zach M. - 1100H/R, 700H, 350H/R, 500R

More records were broken, but I was too busy moping around to notice.

Sun was awesome, Region 11 was great host, can't wait till next year.
    Last edited by guedo499; 03-17-2014, 12:33 PM.
    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

I was on the Kilo scanner all weekend so I didn't get to be in the pits much but it looked like everyone had a good time. Everyone sure looked good going by. We enjoy having you guys come down from the north. I also saw some plates from other necks of the woods. Glad you all came, hope to see you again next year.

kk

Comment

Pansy

Ha. This was on my "bucket list" of things to do. Hitting patrol boat rollers at almost 85 mph is and was not my idea of fun. And I don't have the weight to keep the nose down on my current boat....I would try for the 1/4 mile or kilo record again if I had a boat built for straightaways....but running my competition boat thru again aint gonna happen, not with me in it....

Comment

Working...
        X