need help with boat transportation from Moses Lake to Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with boat transportation from Moses Lake to Midwest

I am trying to get a boat from the APBA nationals back to the midwest area. I know this is a ways off but I am trying to get my ducks in a row. If anybody can help let me know. I will help with some gas money for your trouble.

Thanks. Kevin McAfee
    "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Kevin I can get it to Trout Creek and you can pick it up there... hint!!
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

How big is the boat? I'm assuming d-e. Hydro or runabout? I have a driver(s) that runs Cali to Elkhart IN. 2-6 trucks a week. Running empty 70% of the time, bringing travel trailers and enclosed back to AZ/Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post
        I am trying to get a boat from the APBA nationals back to the midwest area. I know this is a ways off but I am trying to get my ducks in a row. If anybody can help let me know. I will help with some gas money for your trouble.

Thanks. Kevin McAfee
        maybe ask some of the racers coming out to Moses Lake that are also attending the NBRA Nats............Millers/Vanover.......
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Yes a D/E boat. I checked with Millers and Vanover.
          "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Plenty of Midwest APBA guys coming to Moses with big trailers. Check with Trolian's, Hearn's, Pavlick, Maybe even the Price's (Virgina).
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Thanks Bryan, trying to keep in the boat racing family with a trailer made for out kind of boats. Anybody else? It doesen't have to be in Missouri, IL, IN. I am willing to make a drive myself, just not to the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post

Thanks. Kevin McAfee
                We are willing to pay $300.00 for gas, I would think that would be something somebody could use.

Larry Mac

Comment

Bump one more time
                  Kevin

Comment

Boat transport

We're coming back with one less boat then we took out. PM me if you haven't figured it out.

AA

Comment

Working...
                    X