Boat scale question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat scale question

Our local club will soon be building our first set of scales to weigh stock and mod kneelers at our races. Would there be any of you out there kind enough to share any advise and/of pictures of what your club uses and the pros and cons you have experienced using various types of scales.

Thanks,

Dennis
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Yes, Speak with Steve Wild. He is a member here on Hydro Racer.
    bill b

Comment

Thanks Bill. I sent a pm to Steve this morning.
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Scales

Matt Johnson purchased ours, works great. Very accurate.

Comment

Thanks Doc. I'll give Matt a call.

Comment

ODA scales

Our ODA scales are a simple hanging scale. We built a frame to hang it from with an electric winch. This way you can weigh in the water. It sure makes it easier than having to lift boats onto the scale on the bank. We think its alot faster too.
            Keith Kampen

Comment

Thanks Keith

Comment

Working...
              X