APBA meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA meeting

It would be great to see posts of the MOD, PRO and OPC meeting minutes or a synopsis of the sessions.

Mike T

Mike this is Mike Ross. I was the one who posted the stock stuff to Hydroracer. 1st I would like to thank Ed Hearn. He took the time to gather all the info you read. He handed it out to anyone who attended the 3 days of meetings. Keep in mind these issues where the work of alot of commisioners, racers, or anyone who took the time to call or send him what they thought might be important. I have read some pretty bad comments pertaining to ED in other posts. I think anyone who goes to the trouble good or bad to organize what he, and others feel are important things to discuss ought to COMMENDED!!!!!! The Job as Catagory Vice President is not always easy, and surley gets no awards that I'm aware of. I simply sat through these meetings with Ed and filled in the motions as they were presented by the commision on everyones behalf. So to all those who think Ed is not doing anything then YOUR WRONG!!!! So I have to THANK ED. I voted him in and I think he is doing a great job. I hope who ever takes his position in the future works as hard as he does so everyone in the Stock Catogory is as well informed as he has done for us. I'm sure the other catogories will have something for you to read soon. I know they all gathered there information. My job was easy due to the work Ed did prior to the meeting. Mike
    mike ross

Comment

Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross
        . *** I have read some pretty bad comments pertaining to ED in other posts. I***. Mike
        WHERE???!!! Mike: Thanks. Ed.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

"I hope who ever takes his position in the future works as hard as he does so everyone in the Stock Catogory is as well informed as he has done for us"

Mike, Shhhhh....it's a life long position. He just doesn't know it yet.

Keep up the good work Ed. Sorry I couldn't be with all of you.

For any of you that know what "LEAN" is in the business world, I was in our first "LEAN" event. (and no I'm not on a diet!!!!) Toyota employees know what I'm talking about.
          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Mike did a great job of do***enting the SORC meeting. Thank you all, SORC. I started this thread hoping that the other categories may have gotten either a brief summary or complete minutes like Mike's ready to share with us.

The only thing I've seen so far is Mike's SORC write up and banquet pictures.

Comment

National meeting

I would like to congratulate all of the new Hall of Champions!

I would also like to say thank you to ED and his father for all their hard work. As long as you guys are around, I will continue to be a APBA member. 3-W

Comment

Originally posted by zolkar
                I would also like to say thank you to ED and his father for all their hard work. As long as you guys are around, I will continue to be a APBA member. 3-W
                Joe: Bring plenty of beer! The racket on this site is approaching what people say about me in the court room. Ed.
                14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Bravo !! Hats Off To All The Sorc Commission. It Was A Great Meeting And With All The Stock Members In Apba We Should Have Many More Members At This Meeting . If You Haven't Been To A National Meeting Next Year Should Be On Your Calender. It Is In Ft. Lauderdale , Fla. If You Want To Part Of A Solution Then You Need To Participate. The National Meeting Is A Great Place To Learn ; Listen ; & Be Heard.

Comment

Working...
                  X