APBA Pro Catagory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Pro Catagory?

So went on the ABPA site... Nothing has been said in the Pro Catagory since June 11th for Kingston. I was going to post on there but as usually.. I can start a thread BUT cant type anything in it. ( thats any computer i use )

So my question is...Whats going on in the Pro Division? Nationals in Tenn again? Divisionals in WV? Anyone other races other then Reg 1, Lock Haven and NC running 125cch or 250cch next season?

Would like to figure out what other races I can go to other then the USTS schedule.

Point being....The europian Schedule has 125cch/175cch/250cch/1100cch and 500ccr being in Lake Alfred on Oct 18-19 2014 as APBA?http://uim.sportcentric.net/db14/uim....php?year=2014 They seem to know whats going on
    Last edited by DiGia54D; 10-28-2013, 08:12 AM.
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

anyone?
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

I can’t speak for the Pro Category but Region 10 will have a full complement of Pro races all year long. Starting in May and going until September (about 10 weekends of racing). Our main pro classes that we ran are ACSR, K-Pro, OSY-400, 125ccH, 3550ccH and 1100ccR.

After Kingston Last year, I don’t see any reason not to go back. The town was great! The race course was good and the pits worked well but I suspect they might change it up a bit to make even better. And hopefully this year we will get to see the famous fireworks display. But I can’t speak for the Pro Category. I suspect after the National Meeting, things will be more clear. Zach

Comment

Thanks Zach...

I will plan on Kingston ( if its not Tues-Thur ) like last year. I could see a week long if your running elims and a ton of boats. Although I think alot more would come if it was Wed-Sat.
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

I have expressed that same sentiment to my pro commissioners and hopefully it will be discussed at the meeting.

Comment

Working...
          X