1/4 mile records....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 mile records....

any DSH's attempting to run the 1/4mile record this weekend on the East Coast at Martinsville?
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Darren

Top secret.........you will have to come to find out!!!

Comment

Rumblings that Scott Clark is.

Comment

Clark would be better off not setting it so one of the Washington guys can't get the HOC point and knock him out since there in not one established Unless of course he thinks he's faster than those guys Nothing personal just thinking outloud.
        "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Big Don View Post
          Clark would be better off not setting it so one of the Washington guys can't get the HOC point and knock him out since there in not one established Unless of course he thinks he's faster than those guys Nothing personal just thinking outloud.
          I'm not concerned about the HOC point...................maybe Scott is though....
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Who else is going? Seems like no outboarders are speaking up that their going on any social network.... east coasters....LOL

Will be fun to see who does go and sets a 1/4 mile record this weekend and see if us west coast guys can break them again in Lincoln City, OR next weekend...
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Cant say its been talked about at all on the east coast. This thread is the first I herd about Martinsville.. OPC/Pro/Mod/Stock. As for Clark... He races all year long. If its under a 12 hr drive..Usually Scott is there.
              Last edited by DiGia54D; 09-27-2013, 04:22 AM.
              sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Secret

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                Who else is going? Seems like no outboarders are speaking up that their going on any social network.... east coasters....LOL

Will be fun to see who does go and sets a 1/4 mile record this weekend and see if us west coast guys can break them again in Lincoln City, OR next weekend...
                Kyle
                We will see more Stockers from the Midwest than East Coast!!!..........they are all keeping quiet looking to slide into the HOC via Wild Wonderful West Virginia!!

And don't be looking for updates, West Virginia doesn't have cell phone service yet!

Comment

Working...
                X