Our racing community loses another Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our racing community loses another Hero

As we grew up racing here in the Great Northwest we have many heroes in our great sport of boatracing. Tonight we have lost yet another great one.
    When it came to “Show and Go” in racing, Howard “Andy” Anderson demonstrated how to do so with class.
    Thank you for all you have done for all of us, Race in Peace Howard, you are already greatly missed.

The family has asked me to notify all that could possibly attend; funeral services will take place relatively soon. Details to come once arrangements have been made.
    Attached Files

****! I hate this, Very sorry to hear this, Condolences to Penny and family

Comment

The best person ever I always found time to sit and talk to one of my hero's . I will miss him.

Comment

Howard Anderson

One of the gentlemen of outboard racing. I have many memories of Howard and will miss him.

Comment

So sorry to hear the news, Condolences to the family.
          Howard see you at the Finish Line. RIP
          Bill

Comment

I am so sorry to here. Howard was a tribute to boat racing and I knew he loved it. I was so impressed with his really big engines from the 6 cylinder loopers to the 700 + Konig engines. He is an icon in the outboard racing category and will be missed. God speed Howard...Bob Rusnak N-96

Comment

A good friend, true racer and made you laugh right to the end. We all have so many memories of Howard. We will miss you but remember you forever. God Bless Penny and the family.

Bill Diamond
              Bill Diamond
              bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

One of the GREATS of outboard (PRO) racing will be missed.
                Condolences to the family
                Tom Cronk & Family

Comment

The MAN

Coolest boat, being driven by the coolest guy, ever. 1971, Crescent Bar, WA. One of the first outboard races I ever went to.
                  Attached Files
                  www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

A kind and gentle boatracing hero to all of us growing up with boatracing here in the northwest. With a heavy heart my condolences to all of his wonderful family.
                    Untethered from reality!

Comment

A true gentleman and great competitor. My condolences to Penny and all the Family
                      RIP my Friend!!!!

Todd Jacobsen

Comment

A boat racing legend... Condolences to family and friends
                        93-C

Comment

Penny;

I am so sorry for Howards passing ! He was a good man, I am at a loss for words ! He will be missed, race on with all your departed Friends Howard !

John Biagio

Comment

We all have our time and boy Howard sure had his i will not miss the hose downs
                            he gave me but i sure will miss him.
                            PS: Say hi to my pal Wendell Ward
                            R100 Truman Cragin

Comment

very sad to read this. The Gryskiewicz clan will keep Howard in our prayers and in our memory. He was a consultant, a competitor, a gentleman, and a friend. I will miss you, Howard, 'til another time. Condolences to Penny and family

Comment

Working...
                              X