No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Mark & Elaine Suter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Mark & Elaine Suter!

Congratulations to the Suters for the honor and privilege of having their racing outboard boat & motor collection/museum featured in the September/October 2013 issue of the magazine Classic Boating.

I think we all here at HydroRacer.net should give special thanks to Mark & Elaine for all their hard work and personal sacrifice in setting up and maintaining one of the most diverse and all incompassing racing outboards and boats museum in the United States and likely in the world. The Suters also have quite a collection of historical documentation pertaining to outboard racing.

The Suters open up their private museum for an AOMCI meet each fall, this year's event will be held October 19th. Admission is free to this event.

If you'd like to see more extensive photos of the Suter collection, go to www.QuincyLooperRacing.us and click on the Collections tab, then the Suter collection, which runs several pages of photos.

This is a must see museum for gear heads and enthusiasts of our great form of motor sports racing.

Regards,

Paul
    Last edited by Original Looper 1; 09-17-2013, 01:36 PM.

I've been to Mark and Elaine's several times as my Dad is a member of AOMCI. It is an extremely impressive collection. I would urge anyone who can go to the open house and see it in person.

Comment

Where is it?

Comment

Its near Howell Michigan I think the exact city is Byron

Comment

Working...
        X