Lock Haven Results ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven Results ???

Does anybody have any results from L.H??

Last edited by Tom Cronk; 08-31-2013, 12:59 PM.

I don't have results, but around 140 entries, qualify heats in CSH, ASH & 20! Finished racing after 6m. Big day.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Check out Delaware Valley Outboard face book page. Results & pix.
      Mark 55P
      Team Tower
      Hydroplane Division

Comment

Dash for the Cash

Congrats to AJ Jennings on winning his first Dash. His father and him are now the first father/son to both win the dash. Great job AJ and Alex!
        Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Directions to access DVORA Facebook Link?

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
          Check out Delaware Valley Outboard face book page. Results & pix.
          For the Facebook Challenged...is there a direct link to web area for this weekend's Lock results & pix?

Any help appreciated.
          DVORA website and traditional google-type searches turned up nothing.

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/delaw...ser=1314653862

There you go.
            Mark 55P
            Team Tower
            Hydroplane Division

Comment

Cooler bobbing winner, Travis Ellison, representing the pro category.
              Ian Augustine

Comment

Results

What is the results of the two PRO classes run so
                far this weekend.Face book don't show me anything
                of full results.
                Tom

Comment

Tom,
                  Sat, 250cch
                  Hellsten
                  Me
                  Weaver
                  M Schmidt
                  Not sure the rest of order there was 8 of us
                  Sun
                  Hellsten
                  M Schmidt
                  Weaver or Ellison
                  I forgot how to drive sunday
                  125cch
                  Kristi won sat and sun I think Tenney. We couldnt here anything on our end of the pits so not posative on the rest.
                  Last edited by DiGia54D; 09-02-2013, 11:49 AM.
                  sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Thanks Wayne

Comment

UP Date

Thanks Wayne,keep us up dated on todays results.
                      Tom

Comment

Results & kudos - Lockhaven

What was the outcome of the 750mod runabout two person race? Also, just curious as to the final outcome of the 850MH race on Saturday.
                        Once again, it was a great event at the "Lock" and the effort of DVORA to put it on.
                        Sure would be nice if a few more D hydro's could have appeared out of the hills... Still the festivities in the pits Fri & Sat nights made the 12 hour haul from the boondocks up here in Maine worth it. Even getting beat by Steve French driving (my "D Rental") 12A 'the Mad Russian'.. which is a T-Totally stock D rig... and watching him stay up with the 850's on the second heat was a treat. Of course, since Steve is close to being a Senior Citizen the power-steering and electric start system allowed him to devote all his energy to going like a raped-ape.

Nice job Steve!!

We'll be back - Alex

Comment

Lot of attrition in the 750 mod class, sever blown engines. The two person race kept being put off and finally run last on Sunday. It was more of a show as two boats ran side by side. With all the blown engines things were swapped there were three boats entered. James Luce ran my power head on Georges boat for that race. Not sure who got second as James jumped one heat and Jerry Davids sheared a pin in one heat. Jerry might have gotten second. In the 750 race, again lot of breakdowns with George Luce first and Don Rusnak second.
                          On Sunday, with all the switching, George Luce was first, and Don was running his powerhead on James boat, Not sure of the rest of the field. They only ran 850 on Sun. Don's boat N-9 sat on the beach ready to go but could not get a driver. The one scheduled was hurt in a heat before. That's about all I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
                            What was the outcome of the 750mod runabout two person race? Also, just curious as to the final outcome of the 850MH race on Saturday.
                            Once again, it was a great event at the "Lock" and the effort of DVORA to put it on.
                            Sure would be nice if a few more D hydro's could have appeared out of the hills... Still the festivities in the pits Fri & Sat nights made the 12 hour haul from the boondocks up here in Maine worth it. Even getting beat by Steve French driving (my "D Rental") 12A 'the Mad Russian'.. which is a T-Totally stock D rig... and watching him stay up with the 850's on the second heat was a treat. Of course, since Steve is close to being a Senior Citizen the power-steering and electric start system allowed him to devote all his energy to going like a raped-ape.

Nice job Steve!!

We'll be back - Alex
                            Fantastic RIDE Alex!!
                            Hyd steering takes away all torque pull from wheel!!....Even able to reposition hand in corners (IF needed) at any time.

Easy to the bouy's, inside rig, with enough arm stretch'n freight train torque to stay 2nd to Rich Palmer's FEH till Hunter's stroll past on back stretch of LAST lap, ahead of the 3rd FEH, you, the third DSH/tohatsu, and hold off AJ's DMH challenge deck-to-deck.

List'n stuff to try an buy....Easy payment/Rent-to-own plan??
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 09-03-2013, 10:51 AM.
                            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Chance View Post
                              Congrats to AJ Jennings on winning his first Dash. His father and him are now the first father/son to both win the dash. Great job AJ and Alex!
                              Awsome driving Alex, congrats to both on each win & on being the team they are.
                              Team Tower

Comment

Working...
                              X