D stock hydro on the west coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D stock hydro on the west coast

Right now there are only 3 active drivers on the West coast that race D stock hydro. Seattle Outboard Association has 2 record races coming up, and it would be an embrassment not to have a D class at these races. How bout the Spokane group....would you guys be willing to support the last 2 races? It would be a shame to see the class go away...and I will NOT let that happen. Ron Magnason has a new D rig..h is the first step. Who else can we count on to race with us? If entry fees are the issue my company can help out. Dave

Dave right now we only have one DSH and that would be Kurt Meyers and he is not running it since he has no one to race
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Dsh

Can you get a hold of him? Race is in his backyard...he may not be aware of it. Also....there were two D stock from Idaho that raced at Banks Lake in June...any way to contact them?

Comment

Since we don't do much racing with AOF anymore I have no contact info I just know Kurt lives somewhere near Moses Lake.
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

not gunna die...

we have plenty of D's in our region..........just gotta get them to show up....maybe they are scared of the mighty Tohatsu!!

I suspect next year will be much better!!

PS: I hear Tim has a new boat on order also......right Tim??
          Last edited by mercguy; 08-29-2013, 08:56 PM.
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

D stock

Looks like we have Soap Lake covered. Yelm? Not so sure. Ya..I think 2014 is going to be much better D stock wise. I think Glen Wasenko is pretty serious about getting a new rig.

Comment

Getting mine ready, its been a few decades but lookin forward to Lake Lawrence

Comment

Skeet?

You running a 55H? They are very fast on a little longer course from what I remember...

Comment

D stock hydro on the west coast

I have a 55h and also something a bit faster, see ya there

Comment

D Stock Hydro

I'm hoping to put together a D Stock set-up for next year ! Watch out !

Comment

D stock

Dick Steele, u rock!

Comment

Who knows

Maybe if Nuch and some others bring some rigs to Moses we could get D elims again. I am shooting for that and J elims at Moses, that would make the race a success right there.
                        Moby Grape Racing
                        "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

D stock

Have not heard of any out to region boys/girls coming to race with us yet...would be cool if they did! I have plenty of room at Anderson World Race Headquarters for a few trailers if people want to leave stuff here between Soap Lake and Yelm.....

Comment

Tell ya what....

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                            Maybe if Nuch and some others bring some rigs to Moses we could get D elims again. I am shooting for that and J elims at Moses, that would make the race a success right there.
                            if we get 12+ DSH's at the 2014 Nationals at Moses Lake, I will put up $250 to 1st place!
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

D stock at Moses

We should have 12 boats there........

Comment

Working...
                              X