Top 'O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KG4 View Post
    Awesome looking ride Tim.Are you sitting or kneeling?It kind of looks like the Dillon gt pro hull.Love the old school merc too.I still have to find the tapes of The Pink for ya from Mio.
    The boat is a kneeler, but with a deep cockpit and high mounted wheel. I selected the the 55H/402XS (tall) tower so it can accommodate my six carb 666 Merc for 1100cc PRO two-person runabout class.

Would love to see videos of the Pink from Mio! Please send PM for address.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Actually, it’s a running clock with split times. So the only true “on the course times” are those ones for ASR (since they leave first). Once the clock starts, they only mark split times as people finish. For example, the D’s running clock started the same time as the A’s did… even though, the D’s sat in the water waiting to start for 12-17minutes.

With that said, you can roughly subtract 5 minutes from the BSR times to get their “on the course” time…. Roughly subtract 7-10 minutes for the CSR’s actual on the course time… and 10-15 minutes for the DSR actual “on the course times”. Mary Ellen might have exact split times of when each class STARTED… and if so, then we’d be able to subtract to find each classes “actual” time.

Comment

???

Just curious, Why post unofficial results?

Comment

split times

Originally posted by pearson95m View Post
          Actually, it’s a running clock with split times. So the only true “on the course times” are those ones for ASR (since they leave first). Once the clock starts, they only mark split times as people finish. For example, the D’s running clock started the same time as the A’s did… even though, the D’s sat in the water waiting to start for 12-17minutes.

With that said, you can roughly subtract 5 minutes from the BSR times to get their “on the course” time…. Roughly subtract 7-10 minutes for the CSR’s actual on the course time… and 10-15 minutes for the DSR actual “on the course times”. Mary Ellen might have exact split times of when each class STARTED… and if so, then we’d be able to subtract to find each classes “actual” time.
          Hi Josh,

Is there any chance you can get the split times posted?

Tim

Comment

Mary Ellen has posted final times on the Top O site....

http://tomorc.com/Top_O/Welcome.html

Comment

Overall Place and Times -- Top O Michigan 2013.

Attached Files
              http://www.facebook.com/ecuadorboatracing

Comment

Top-O images

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to reach any Top-O photographers? There was a fellow shooting the river that showed me a few images that I'd like to purchase. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Tim

BTW: Thanks for posting splits!

Comment

Tim....if your on facebook you can add me....Nick Ladd. Or you can post your email address and I have shots from the Cheboygan turnaround that I will send you.

Comment

Working...
                  X