Eatonville roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eatonville roll call

Silver Lake Eatonville is this weekend...who is coming? I will have 2 complete D rigs there....also plan on running D mod.

I will be there with an ASR, ASH, CSR, CMH, and possibley an AXH or JH.

Comment

Gleason Racing

CSH-1
      20ssh-2
      25ssr-1
      CSR-1
      Novice C-1
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

G&M Racing

DSH
        500ccmh (we should call this race the West Coast Nationals)
        750ccmh
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Nilsen Racing

Jamie
          350 cch

Jim
          CServR
          175/350cch
          Have pre-registered for both classes(175 & 350). Hope a few 125's will want to get a little more seat time & race 175 also ??? Otherwise will race 350 cch only with my 175.

BTW - For Sale
          Will have our Blue, Drewcraft C hydro ($1,500) including hardware + our 3 boat trailer, with box ($700) at Eatonville. Package both for $2,000.

See you in a few days
          Jim

Comment

Busy weekend for MGR

Looks like:

25SSR
            CSR
            CSH (2)
            20SS (2)
            Novice C
            CMH (2)

This is always a great race, and with the natural disaster in New York (it felt like a disaster to us at least) I know I have some drivers chomping at the bit to get back in a boat
            Moby Grape Racing
            "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Sunday SUNDAY Sunday

D-Mod and the D-Railer as 250CCH

Comment

cool

both days?

Comment

RaCinG

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                  both days?
                  Eatonville, Sunday, DMH, 250CCH
                  Soap Lake two days DMH X 2?
                  Lawerence three days DMH, 250CCH
                  Might even see a guest driver in Novice-C at Soap Lake and/or Lawerece, she has her own kevlar.

Comment

CMH / 500ccmh
                    125/175 hydro
                    Maroney Racing

Comment

Looking forward to the weekend, running CSH & CNH

Comment

Thank you!

Great weekend of racing! Thank you tony for making this race happen. I know there are a lot a people involved such as rick, Howard, Jan, Carla, Lisa, Bill etc who deserve thanks, including the Henley's. 45 heats of racing each day, 15 hours for both days, 134 entries each day, and a great driving school Friday!

31 'new folks' were able to get boat rides on Friday! Ryan Johnson and Dave Anderson did a great job with instruction and coordination.

I hope we can continue this race in the future and hope the local opposition calms down some....

Again thanks for making it a great weekend. Now back to work....
                        Kyle Bahl
                        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Eatonville

Very fun weekend....Friday looked a little iffy for new folks in boats, with the wind coming up pretty strong at 1 or so....but we managed to get everybody that was able to stay around a ride in a boat. One new person (a girl) blew over a c stock hydro going into the first turn..and we were like oh oh...she will never come back! Were we ever wrong.....she can't WAIT to get into a boat and race. If memory serves me correct a few new folks ran heats with us on Saturday and Sunday. Had fantastic weather both days..very little wind, and 134 entries both days. Howard Shaw set up a really fun triangle course, made you work hard to get around anybody. A few people went for a swim, but nobody got injured. Ron Magnuson is the proud owner of my backup Tohatsu D stock hydro rig...he is really excited about joining the class! Novice C was also a big hit...with full fields both days. We ran a total of 90 heats of racing over the weekend, and were done early both days. And we had the club equipment packed up by 6:30 Sunday....go Sounders! Again....what a fun weekend. Oh yeah...Darren Goehring and I had an amazing race in D stock...deck to deck at 80 mph for 3 laps. He ended up winning by about a boat length. I have a new Go-Pro setup, and if I can figure out how to get camera to talk to Windows 8 (ugh) I will post it here. Heats like that are what make racing fun! Dave

Comment

Working...
                          X