Jacksonville, IL NBRA race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonville, IL NBRA race

Sept. 14-15 the ODA will host the last NBRA race of the year. $5,000 tow money and $500 to the high point winner of the weekend. Beautiful race sight with a nice sand beach for pits. The official hotel is the Baymont Inn and suites. Rates are $94.99 for a King room and $114.99 for two queens. When you call for rooms you must say NBRA Group to get the rates. The cutoff for reservations is August 25th. I know its a little pricey but is only about 1 mile from the pits. This race is being put on by probably the most excited and hard working sponsor we have ever had. He actually searched and approached us about putting on a race. What does this mean? It means we are really wanted there!!!!!! It sure is nice to race places that people actually want us. Any questions please call me at 314-497-2502 or email at kampenracing@yahoo.com. Hotel number is 217-271-1326.
    Last edited by kampenracing; 08-11-2013, 09:15 PM.
    Keith Kampen

125 hydro at Jacksonville

We have decided to include 125cc hydro to our schedule at Jacksonville. Must have a minimum of 3 boats. We will run them both days.
    Keith Kampen

Comment

I plan on bringing 2 125's. and a Novice (aka restricted K-Pro).
      Last edited by T Chance; 08-12-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Jacksonville

Bump bump bump. Make sure you get your reservations in early
        Keith Kampen

Comment

Jacksonville

Don't miss this great race!!!!!!
          Keith Kampen

Comment

I know everyone likes to wait until its a week or so off to say of they are coming or not but if you are pretty sure that you are please post it on here. Tom and others are working hard on this race and its going to be a great race and also party on Saturday evening and I'm sure it will make him happy to see the boats start adding up. V-25 CMH, CSH, DR, AH, SER Alan

Comment

Jacksonville

We'll be there 2 DR, 1ER, and 2 Super ER, and maybe a EH. We are also thinking about running 2 man runabout, what does everyone think about that?
              Keith Kampen

Comment

I might let Bailey drive and I will ride.

Comment

Plan On It

Will be coming with just an EH and a SEH. If all holds together this weekend in TX.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Aeroliner Racing

We will be there with all our classes. I looks like close to 950 mile ride in the afternoon.

Alan

Comment

Last NBRA race of the year

Get your reservations made!!!!!!
                      Keith Kampen

Comment

Great Race

Thanks to all in the Texas club that worked so hard to put the event on. Pits were much improved over last year and a big thanks to the city for there efforts. Weather was great and had tons of fun there.

Alan

Comment

Jacksonville

Not only do we have $5,500 and a very excited sponsor and a party in the pits with a band Sat night, we now have a film crew going to be there filming a pilot for reality TV. You sure shouldn't miss this one!!!!!!
                          Keith Kampen

Comment

Sweet

Keith, invite the film crew to the party !! The folks can the see the reality side of boat racing. A huge family eating together, and partying together.

We can do a round of Jager bombs with them !!
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Schulte/ Allen CMH CMR CSH

Comment

Working...
                              X