250's/125's at Lock Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are at 7 and 8... Need more though!
    Last edited by DiGia54D; 08-19-2013, 07:57 AM.
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
      Don Rusnak plans to bring a 250 Hydro along with a 750 Mod Runabout. There was some talk of running a two man(person) class. Will this happen?
      Call Luce for details..........you may have to fly in Lorraine. It is a co-ed deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
        Call Luce for details..........you may have to fly in Lorraine. It is a co-ed deal!!
        We will have the 750 rig there and if they run 2 person we will enter, if not we still have 750 & 850 to run. I have a 250 engine but not a hydro only a 250 Krier Runabout. Just too much work borrowing a hydro and setting it up for one race. I will have the engine at Lock Haven. No, can't fly Loraine in, I will be flying to Texas after the Lock haven Race to be with them at the Title Series Race in OK.
        Any one know where to buy Sonoco 110 race fuel, need help. Going to a car race tomorrow night in NJ and hope to buy some race fuel there legal for APBA...Bob N-96

Comment

Thanks to everyone that did come up to Lock Haven. Pretty wild that many 250's on that narrow course. Thanks David Weaver, Kristi, Travis and Chris for making the long drive up and Todd Anderson for driving Weavers 250 on Monday and doing a hell of a job!!!
          And Will Hunter from Canada and the Augustines for bringing a fleet of 125's
          Last edited by DiGia54D; 09-03-2013, 03:50 AM.
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Working...
          X