Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-Pad use for Video of Starts (Too Easy)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-Pad use for Video of Starts (Too Easy)!!!!

I used an I-Pad for to video the starts at our race last weekend in Mountain Home, Arkansas. I thought it would work good and it was AWESOME!!!! So much easier to set up than video camera, tripod, VCR/DVD player and TV moniter. I just posted a video on Facebook on the Oklahoma Boat Racing Association (OBRA) page. Go check it out. We initially thought the first 3 boats were over until we watched the video. While you are there, "Like" our page too.

Rick Miller
    34-0
    What's Up Doc Racing

Hey Rick, what is the OBRA web site address? Jack

Comment

Start video

Hi Rick,
      Looked at the start video and it is great. The only question I have are we sure the clock and the light show zero at the same time. Would be easy to video the clock from the front so you could see if all is in sync. Also be a great way to make adjustments if needed.

Alan

Comment

Jack--- We do not have a website, just a Facebook page. you do have to have a facebook account to be able to search the OBRA page and view it.

Alan- We do check the syntonization, but would be good to video it to have proof of the light going off at zero.

Comment

US Title Series uses the iPad!

We have been using the iPad for starts at all US Title Series races this year. It works great! We use a free ap, CoachMVideo, which allows us to view the start frame by frame. So easy and very accurate!
          Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

Thanks Susan for the ap. will try it

Rick

Comment

Working...
            X