Dan Parker's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Parker's Birthday

Happy birthday Dan. Have a good one! For those that don't know, Dan is returning to racing after a few year rest. He was the first NBRA president, president of AOF, and long time APBA participant. He has been active in racing admin throughout his many years in racing. Jack
    Last edited by Jack Stotts; 06-21-2013, 08:21 AM.

Have a great day!!! Was a pleasure meeting you at Grove!!!
    Last edited by runabout333; 06-21-2013, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Happy birthday Dan! I hope you are having a great day.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Happy birthday Dan!. It appears to me that hanging out with Jack has made you look years younger.
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Happy Birthday Dan

Happy birthday Dan hope you are having a good day. It was good to see you at Grove glad to see you racing again.

Comment

happy birthday

I've known Dan as Danny ever since I met him in the late 60's when he was racing JU in Maine. I raced with him and against him at many AOF races from Florida to Texas. He is a great driver and a helluva guy. I raise my glass to you on your birthday. Hope to see you before too long.
            Hunt

Comment

Happy Birthday Dan, we miss you up here in the northeast. Good luck with your return to racing. I will be moving to the Dallas area and will look you up when I get setteled.

Charlie

Comment

Dan, it is just another birthday. Don't let the 50+ years since we raced JU make you feel any older. Go celebrate............

Steve Miller
                Last edited by TPLACE31; 06-23-2013, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Danny~!
                  Did you find this year went by faster now that you are "retired">? Faster than a good CMH~~~~~?
                  Bill
                  racer giles

Comment

Working...
                  X