Need help getting AXH from Lock Haven back to Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help getting AXH from Lock Haven back to Midwest

Anyone going to Lock Haven from Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin that has room on the trailer for a AXH? Willing to throw in for gas. In a perfect world would meet at Constantine Race but anything west of Lock Haven would help.

Thanks

Mac and Kenn Pfalzer
    999V

Anyone from Ohio that could help us out?

Daughter's High School Graduation this weekend so I can't drive out to pick up the boat from George.

Just trying to shorten the drive then having to go out to Virginia.

If anyone has room on their trailer for an AX Hydro that is going anywhere west or even if someone in the Lockhaven area that can hold the boat for me until I can come out mid week to get it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kenn Pfalzer
    (Mac's Dad - 999V)

Comment

Ken,
      I should be able to get it from Lock Haven to Cleveland. Am not going to Constantine though.
      Will that help?

Let me know.
      Thanks
      Brian
      Brian 10s

Comment

A BIG Thanks!!

Thank you Brian and also Rick Wagner for relaying the boat to Constantine.

Mac and I couldn't be more appreciative, Thanks guys!

Comment

I am heading up the center of Indiana to Huntington this weekend, Constantine next, then Rochelle the following. I have a bunk to fit the A hydro perfectly and am happy to take it from any of those locations OR meet someone en route.

Paul

Comment

Kenn,
            The boat has made it safely on it's 2nd leg of the trip. I picked it up from George at Laock Haven and delivered it to Wagner Race Boat World Headquarters last night.
            Glad to help.
            Brian 10s

Comment

Thank you Brian (2nd leg) , Rick (3rd leg) and George (1st leg)! Also thanks to Paul for offering to help.

The famous "Pickle Fork" boat is having one heck of a journey to it's new home in the Chicago burbs.

Thanks again!

Mac and Kenn

Comment

Working...
              X