Hunt Leavitt's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt Leavitt's Birthday

Happy birthday Hunt! Long time no see. Hope all is well with you folks. Jack

Hoths

Good to see you at Tabor. Have A great Day .. Shawn

Comment

Hello Hunt,
      May you njoy another year plus many more. The more you have the longer you live~! Sorry that I was not at T.C. I see Shawn had the pleasure of visiting with you! Make it a great day down there in the "sunny" exciting South. Best Wishes,
      Bill
      racer giles

Comment

Happy Birthday.....

Nice to see you at Tabor City............you look better and better every year. Glad your recovering so well.

Matt and Val and ROCK

Comment

Happy Birthday Hunt. Do you and Hillary still get down to Texas, If so give us a call so we could spend some time again. Heck, we could grab Jack and Marilyn and visit the Salt Lick for a little BBQ.

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes. I saw Matt and Shawn (Minky) at Tabor City last month but haven't seen Bill or the Texas boys in a few years. Jack and Danny, when we are in the Hill Country sometime next spring let's go back to the Salt Lick. The first round of Lone Stars is on me.

Comment

Happy Birthday Hunt .Nice to hear you are doing well.

Comment

Happy bday Hunt. Hope all is going well. Hope to see ya this year.

Rick Miller

Comment

Thanks, Rick

I want to again thank Dr. Rick Miller for offering to replace my 14 lost teeth after my 4/24/07 wreck at Millville, NJ. I've got a nice set of replacements now and I suppose the originals are still buried in the mud close to the starting line.

Comment

Working...
                  X