No announcement yet.

NBRA Short Course Nationals "Thunder on Wolf Creek" Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Burnin Vernon will post his Go-Pro Vid.!!

Comment

Thank You Millers

I would like to take a moment and thank the Millers (What's up Doc Racing) for their efforts. This race site was pretty awesome. With the usual first time race sites a few hicups occurred but Doc was right there fixing it. Both Rick & Doc worked hard to make sure everyone had a good time, and had what they needed. When I was out in EH I was shocked to see the banks lined with people, up and down the course. There were a ton of people watching. The Podium for the top three to receive medals from Ms Grand Lake was an awesome touch.

The pits were great, the facilities were great, the hospatality was great. The Banquet Sat night was awesome. I don't know if I was more sore from racing or from dancing !

Thank You for a great event. I know I will put this race site on my schedule for years to come.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

The "Okie" spectators love their boat racing.. Makes for a better day.
        I had the honor of meeting a lot of new to me drivers and a great time
        seeing friends of 25+ years.. Next year will not get here quick enough.
        20% of our nation's states were represented!!! Not Bad!!!
        Will donate another gas tank for next year!!!

Comment

First off, it was great to meet you! Your donation was greatly appreciated and I'm looking forward to next year. You volunteering to do the flags was also greatly welcomed. If one wanted to have one made, what would be the going rate? That was a great looking tank and the weld job made me envious. Jack

Comment

Dave the FlagMan

Thanks Dave all your hard work and the gas tank. Volunteers like you are rare and you are most appreiated

Comment

Thanks!!!.. Trying to adjust my work schedule for Mt. Home..
              Will keep OBRA posted...

Comment

That would be great....thanks for your help at Grove.

Rick Miller

Comment

Working...
                X