X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBRA Alexandria, LA pics

http://s337.photobucket.com/user/dcr...xandria%202013

Edited with new pics added...
    Last edited by Dennis Crews; 05-19-2013, 07:43 PM.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Very nice..Wish we could of been there.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Great Photos

Anyone hear about the TV video? Also have they completed the results?

Alan

Comment

Pics

Some great pics, love the shots of Kevin and I running the E Runabouts. Great job Dennis!!!!
        Keith Kampen

Comment

Thanks Keith, but...

Originally posted by kampenracing View Post
          Some great pics, love the shots of Kevin and I running the E Runabouts. Great job Dennis!!!!
          ...I have to give credit to my daughter Deanna. She is the one who took the pics. She took over 1000 that weekend. My favorite is the four pic sequence of Kevin trying to edge you from the outside at the finish line in ER.

To anyone viewing the album, If you were at the race but do not see yourself in any of the pics please let me know and I can probably find a pic of you if you would like.
          Last edited by Dennis Crews; 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM.
          "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Sure Missed Y'all

Dang... looks like I missed a good one. Sure missed everyone. Hope someone save me some aligator from tunks !

Oh, and Keith, I know all about the MacAttack squeeze play !!!
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Why is everybody always picking on me!!
              "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin McAfee View Post
                Why is everybody always picking on me!!
                Cuz you are so dang fast! That's why!

Comment

Are these pics of Lake Buhlow in Pineville?
                  28-R

Comment

Louisiana

It was on Kincaid Lake right in front of Tunks Cypress Inn, you can't get to Lake Buhlow because of road construction.
                    Keith Kampen

Comment

who was it in the big runabout that flipped and pic was of driver hanging on to nose of boat while being towed in ?

i see lots of boats doing someout side chine walking water must have been real rough in that turn coiming out ! whee LOL

vanwheeles new hydro looks good !

from looks of all the jackets people wearing was kind of cool there !

wish we could have made it, looks like we missed some fun!

Randy
                      Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

That was/is Jason Sumerall. Knocked out the bottom. Jack

Comment

Great photos. Love to see some of them cropped. Love to see the photos of kids and fathers/grandfathers. It's what we are about!!
                          Nice knees, Jack
                          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Thanks Phil! The right knee is factory made. Just the internals. Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
                              Thanks Phil! The right knee is factory made. Just the internals. Jack
                              I've been doing everything I can to keep the original equipment knee....
                              I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be better to get an aftermarket one...
                              I know that I don't like not being able to do what I've been doing all my life without my knee swelling up and hurting like all get out! I've had surgery on it twice so far and all that has done is keep me WALKING on flat, level ground.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X