DELAWARE, OHIO ...Blown Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DELAWARE, OHIO ...Blown Out

Word from the Stock Outboard Chairman is that the entire weekend spring opener event at Delaware, Ohio was blown out for the weekend..........

Friday testing was hampered by wind and was cancelled also......

Guess the Sweeney's Saturday night party was the highlight of the weekend.

It sure was, So the next time the "lord" is asked to keep everyone safe, please be a little more specific.

I am hoping with all dust that the wind and the trip caused on the tops of everyones boats that they are thinking about coming to Franklin, PA to wash it off (racing of course) and enjoy the protection from the hills of the Allegheny's.

Comment

Thank you Jim and Amy!

Yes, the wind kept on blowing, but dinner was fantastic! I believe everyone attended, which made it easy for me to sell all 15 tickets for the Tohastu raffle plus now I have additional 14 more tickets (from Gary Miskerik). So,,,,,, anyone who wants a chance, send check made payable to APBA $ 20.00 per ticket to our address and I will get you a ticket. If we have any left, we will finish selling them at Franklin. Thank you for those who purchased the tickets. Drawing to be held at Whitney Point.
      This is one heck of a deal.
      Last edited by Christine Brewster; 05-06-2013, 10:10 AM. Reason: info

Comment

Working...
      X