Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what bored dummy came up with these rules??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read the rule book!!!

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
    as i am understanding if built before 2007 we are grandfatherd????or whatnyear ao at all any more?? ,,, is this true???,,,, lets get to the point,,,,,, since we have inspectors/safety inspectors going over boats and cant even work or understand a volt/ohm meter and dont have one to test kill switches,,,, me personel if my kill switch and any safety thing i dont think safe.. i wont race i change it,,, especially since it a feh at 95 mph,,,

Cheney, since you are too lazy to read the rule book or look it up...........here you go!!!!!

http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/...O_MO_PRO_4.pdf

in case you cannot read, I will tell you......Rule 20 and 21.........ALL Mod (and PRO) will need to have a built date permanantly affixed to the transom area and ALL Mod hydroplanes built after Oct 31, 2007 (Pro is 10/31/08) are REQUIRED to conform to the picklefork rule!!
    Last edited by mercguy; 05-10-2013, 11:22 PM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

WHAT!!! We have Whiners posting on HydroRacer?
      bill b

Comment

Looks like you dont need a born on date as of Nov 1 2013 cause there is no more grandfather clause anymore. Thats the way I ready it. So Cheyney better get out the chainsaw
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
          Looks like you dont need a born on date as of Nov 1 2013 cause there is no more grandfather clause anymore. Thats the way I ready it. So Cheyney better get out the chainsaw

that is the STOCK rule........
          Last edited by mercguy; 05-10-2013, 11:08 PM.
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
            Luddites are charter members of the Flat-Earth Society along with Glen Beck, Rushbo, Mishell Bachmand, Sarah "I kin see the russkies" Palen, and Lindsey Lowhand. All good company for the lemmings headed over the falls in a barrel.
            Now that was a good one. Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
              Luddites are charter members of the Flat-Earth Society along with Glen Beck, Rushbo, Mishell Bachmand, Sarah "I kin see the russkies" Palen, and Lindsey Lowhand. All good company for the lemmings headed over the falls in a barrel.
              Originally posted by kampkurz View Post
              Now that was a good one. Thanks for that.
              It's best to leave politics out of the forum. The moderator should nip this in the bud. I have a response but won't post it - I'd probably be the one banned.

Comment

Smirnoff

Originally posted by Number19 View Post
                It's best to leave politics out of the forum. The moderator should nip this in the bud. I have a response but won't post it - I'd probably be the one banned.
                Don't worry about Alex, he is a true Luddite at heart. He is just jealous Sarah can see Russia from her place in Alaska and he is stuck in Maine with nothing but moose and Smirnoff to make it through the winter.

Comment

Mods

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  Mike
                  If this PICKLE crap is so life saving this is the way it should pan out but i believe the grandfather clause will still be in effect for now in the MOD division. A portion of the MOD division feels that hydroplanes made prior to 2007 have PICLKES made out of material that won't hurt you as much as PICKLES made out of material post 2007!

This is just one more reason why this PICKLE business is all non-sense...........safety is a good thing but we (APBA) should do a better job of picking our battles to fight!
                  Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 05-11-2013, 07:50 AM.

Comment

why should i read it when we got smart asses like you to look it up and print it out for us,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                      Sarah can see Russia from her place in Alaska and he is stuck in Maine with nothing but moose and Smirnoff to make it through the winter.
                      I don't know where you people get your information. Perhaps you should watch more real news programs, and less Saturday Night Live. Sarah never said you can see Russia from her PLACE. She said you can see Russia from ALASKA. And that is true. Look it up for yourself.

Here's a prediction about the pickle fork rule:
                      It will go into full effect, all APBA hydros will have dull forks. And when membership and participation in APBA events gets even more dismal than it already is, then we'll pass a waiver to the rule. The intent of the waiver will be to encourage participation from non APBA racers to come to some of our races.

Comment

Hum

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
                        I don't know where you people get your information. Perhaps you should watch more real news programs, and less Saturday Night Live. Sarah never said you can see Russia from her PLACE. She said you can see Russia from ALASKA. And that is true. Look it up for yoursel
                        I like the Saturday Night Live version...............but if i ever get a chance to visit her place i will let you know what i can see!!

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                          why should i read it when we got smart asses like you to look it up and print it out for us,,,
                          a smart ass is better than a dumb ass....
                          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Snow fencing was mentioned at the National Meeting as one example of a cheap barrier device that would prohibit a small child from entering a restricted area. Caution tape was used an an example of a barrier device that would not meet that standard, and would allow a small child to access a restricted area. Home depot and Lowe's both sell 100ft rolls of economy snow fence for $30.

Whether I agree or not.......I know that our insurance carrier has visited some R12 races lately where we just used the combination of caution tape, signage, and a volunteer posted that does nothing but help police the restricted area (launch ramp)....with no complaints from the insurance rep. on site.
                            sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

whew

Comment

http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-019_3_20

http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-020_3_20

http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-021_3_20

http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-022_3_20

http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-349_3_20

http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-353_3_20

PS....Thank you Garrett....Ordering a bunch of the above and a T-shirt..........Great job!!
                                Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-28-2013, 04:03 PM.
                                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                                X