Castelrock Washington roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castelrock Washington roll call

Weather looks fantastic for this weekend....80s on Friday, mid 70s Saturday, lower 70s on Sunday. This place is maybe the most scenic race site in the country...just down the hill from Mt St helens.....the on site hotel is RIGHT over the launch ramp we use....the best viewing are I have ever seen. I will be there in D stock hydro (assuming I can get problems with motor worked out) who else is coming? Dave

3rd generation debut

We will be there with our JH. The 3rd generation of racing Diamond's hits the water this weekend! I will also bring the 1100R, if there is a class.

Comment

Hope to be there Sunday to help out, no boat!

Comment

uh...

500ccmh
        DSH
        750ccmh
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Race chairman

Ill be there with csr and csh. Maybe 20ssh sidewinder powered! Also as race chairman I believe this race site is fantastic. Great racing, views, and park folk. Check out the latest online propeller for a article on this race.
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

projected weather............AWESOME!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+USWA0064:1:US
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Castlerock weather

Just checked forecast....it is projected to be even warmer then first thought. Some sources re saying mid 80s Saturday....low 80s Sunday. Yikes! Dave

Comment

Please Pre-Register online

http://www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg/R10/entryinfo.htm

sanction:
                https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=12201

APBA online propeller article on race site:
                http://www.apba.org/propeller
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

CSH

Nathan Adams
                  127R
                  Nathan Adams 65R

Comment

me and kenny d-mod...CANT make it,, something about rent and a mortgage ugggg

Comment

Sunday

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                      me and kenny d-mod...CANT make it,, something about rent and a mortgage ugggg
                      Talking with Jason at Lawerence looks like the 55R will be Sunday only just like the 50R. Hope to see you guys there.

Comment

Bump

See you all at the lake!

Going to be a great NW weekend. Clear skies, 80 degrees and views like this!:
                        Attached Files
                        Kyle Bahl
                        20-R

Comment

That's an AWESOME picture!

Comment

Thank you all!

Wow what a great weekend! From the 80 degree weather, to the racing, to the resort folk supporting boat racing this weekend and in the future! We had pleasure boaters watching from the outer course markers like a mini seafair log boom!

Racing was fantastic. Around 80 entries for weekend. 20ssh and csh had elims on Saturday! As a race chairman I couldn't have asked for a better all around weekend. We all worked through the boat launch issues, I thank the whole club for being patient with that! Thanks to my race committee: Denise johnson, Allen Thorsen, pat Gleason, Carl Lewis, Zach Malhiot, and mr. Policar for stepping up as an inspector late Sunday. The bardge crew Lisa, Carla, laurie, missi, and Dalannie!

Carl Lewis put on a great Saturday night cinco de mayo party. Silver lake resort continues to be a great host that supports boat racing! We will be back for 2014! Also thanks to the rescue crew, toutle fire, and Cowlitz sheriffs.

Look for pictures from f. Peice Williams and Christine Gleason. Ill try and figure out results soon. I can't remember all, except one, Ron Magnuson won his first ever apba csh race on Saturday! With Elms no less! Congrats man!

Again thanks for all who came and made it a great weekend!
                            Last edited by Racerkyle20; 05-06-2013, 12:52 PM.
                            Kyle Bahl
                            20-R

Comment

Castlerock

What a fun weekend...my slow d stock aside. The resort folks could not be nicer to us...which does not always happen at some venues. I wanna give a shout out to race director KB...first race of the year for SOA and no big problems. One kinda cool thing that happened and one kinda not cool thing. I was setting the course up on Friday, and the last bouy I set up was an outside course marker close to the pits. As I was laying the bouy.....I see an older dude on the end of his dock waving at me to come over. My first thought was...oh no.....I am going to get a major *****ing out due to the race. Boy...was I wrong. A former racer..name is William Tidd...offered us the use of his very nice V8 powered party barge for the weekend. Lemme tell you....we transported the scorers and officials out to the barge in style! What a neat dude...he was so excited to have us in his backyard racing. Pretty cool stuff. The not so cool thing? Before the start of the third flight, we noticed a wake boarder off of turn one doing his thing. I was in my full race stuff and took a boat out and explained to him that we were having a race etc and his wakes were causing delays and stuff. He was a little "pissy" but idled out of the way. I did mention that we had a sheriff boat on site. So....right before the best race of the whole weekend, CMH between Darren Goerhring and Jon Marony....this dude enters the race course on the marina end and goes into the marina and starts *****ing at the owners for whatever reason. I think the cops gave him a ticket..lol. How stupid can some people be? Anyway...thanx to all involved for a very fun weekend of racing and friendship.
                              Last edited by daveracerdsh; 05-06-2013, 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X