Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kneel down drivers in St. Louis area?

Kneel down drivers in St. Louis area?

I’m looking to locate some kneel down drivers in or around the St. Louis area. I know a young man from Ecuador that will soon be going to school in St. Louis. Great young man and speaks broken English well enough. He would like to get involved in racing while he is here doing his studies and is looking for someone in the area that he can contact to help him get started. His name is Ruben Guerrero. I’ve included a couple pictures of him and his boat he races down south. If anyone or a group of people is willing to step up and be a mentor, I would (and the sport) be greatly appreciative. His facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ruben.aspiazu?fref=ts if you’re interested. Feel free to contact me as well.

thanks
    Josh Pearson
    517-980-0776
    joshua95m@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

St. Louis

He can contact me I'm in St. Louis. Kampenracing@yahoo.com 314-497-2502 or Keith Kampen on facebook
    Keith Kampen

Comment

He can also contact Tim Chance, I know Tim could use some pit help. Steve

Comment

Thanks guys... I'll pass this info along to him. Kelly Kidwell called me as well.

Comment

Josh, the NBRA Nationals are to be in Centralia, IL this summer on 2-4 Aug. Hopefully someone can assist Ruben in attending. I'm in Texas and, at this point, will not be there this year but someone near by may be able to help get him there. Jack

Comment

A few

There are a few racers in and around the St Louis area within the NBRA. I would bet someone will work something out. Cool thing is, we even have a class that races the same exact engine he races in Equador, with the very same pipe configuration. Maybe Doc Miller can get him into one of his rigs this year at a couple races, he is always looking for CMR's !

I know there is some equipment sharing being discussed between NBRA folks and the Equador Marathon folks at this time, so maybe he can act as a good interpreter and facilitate this a little.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Sounds great! and yes, communication is key. The few times I was with Ruben in Ecuador, my life (communication) got a heck of a lot easier.

Comment

He can also contact me... the MAD Russian (employed by Richmond Aero Marine... we build the RAM50), I'll send him a check for $100 bucks so he can have a nice dinner (on me), no strings attached.

Of course.... we will expect a couple cervesas when we finally get down THERE!!

Comment

I run Pro and live in Saint Louis. He can contact me at timchanceracing@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X