D hydro region# 3-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D hydro region# 3-6

i dont know about you fellow racers out on the west coast but over here we are going to race some D-hydros this year(2013) we will be racing at delaware,franklin,akron,dunnville,trenton,lockhave n trenton ,hope to see you their!!!!!

Say Fishworm,, I'm headed down to Tabor City on 13 & 14 April, anything happening on my way home to Maine the following weekend?

I'm bring two D's and I'll be running DMH and 850H. And, my butt is gonna be worn out!!

You gonna be there ?

Comment

Dsh

Alex....you may want to read your DSH post very carefully...some people might take it a little wrong! Lmao.

Comment

Wellll.....

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
        Alex....you may want to read your DSH post very carefully...some people might take it a little wrong! Lmao.
        SHEE...ID DAVE.... As you saw in the Gary Pond post, all there is down there is a Subway and a BK. So I already rang up Mick Jagger and he's gonna hook us up wif some Puerto Rican girls an I'm gonna be bringing the wine an we're gonna haf some fun like we used to!! Hunter Grimes is gonna be providing some Seecurity "Seal Style". You might want to resched your trip to Mexico and come join in.

Of course, if all that falls apart, I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun and enjoy some of that Southern Hospitality which is always a heck-uv-a-lot better than anything us Yankees could dream up.

You comin?

Comment

alex!

no! i am still laughing at what you said! have your son read it back to u....the whole thing....

Comment

Working...
          X