2013 Stock Marathon race dates ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Stock Marathon race dates ???

Please post any known 2013 stock marathon race dates here.

Terry Kerr, Are you doing a marathon series for racers as discussed last fall ?

This is a informational thread for 2013 stock marathon racing. Stay on topic.

Thanks!

Grass Lake - July 13th -14th

Trenton - July 27-28

Top O' Michigan - August 17th - 18th

Grass Lake #2 - Sept. 7th - 8th

Big Rapids - Sept. 14th - 15th
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tomtall; 02-23-2013, 02:13 AM.
    Tom L.

Is there going to be a marathon at Constantine?

Comment

No

MHRA has never done a marathon at Constatine due to logistics of patroling up river with patrol and rescue boats. It just doesn't fit the course.
      Tom L.

Comment

Looks like all Marathon Racers will be attending the posted Race(s),,if they (we) want any chance of National Championship...new rule 5 races minimum...(I think I read that right)..anyway Cant wait for 2013 season....side bar to Hal...come get some seat time at Constantine!
        Roger A 68M
        Team Casual

Comment

Just might do that Roger...I need it!

Comment

Originally posted by Affholter66 View Post
            Looks like all Marathon Racers will be attending the posted Race(s),,if they (we) want any chance of National Championship...new rule 5 races minimum...(I think I read that right)..anyway Cant wait for 2013 season....side bar to Hal...come get some seat time at Constantine!
            The only race you need to attend is the Marathon Nationals in Indian River. If you win that race..you are indeed the Marathon National Champion. Am I missing something Roger? I assume you could mean a high point championship?

Comment

Marathoners

Gratifying to see all the interest in the Marathon races. Would you believe there were 19 last year at Trenton? Moving Jeff Brewster stated the APBA never recognized the Marathon for the Hall of Champions. That is no longer the case. You Indian River guys have some recognition coming I would assume. You guys sure set the bar high as it should be.
              Mark
              K5 Racing

Comment

Working...
              X