Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NBRA Race Trout Creek Montana

The August 23 -25th, 2013 Trout Creek Montana NBRA race:

Will have a minimum of $1500.00 in tow money. (More expected as donations are collected.)

Will be a Short Course Nationals race on Saturday. Points and a half will be awarded in legal classes. (Ones where five or more boats cross the start line.)

Additionally it is hoped that it will be a 3/4 mile surveyed course so 2 1/4 mile records can be set or broken. We have contacted a surveyor and are just waiting for his blessing that he can assist for the day.

A regular NBRA race on Sunday (regular points).

There will be testing on Friday afternoon.

There will be a boat show at the Lakeside Motel and RV Resort on Friday night beginning at 6:00pm.

This will be a great opportunity at a great venue to get yourself some race points.

The community of Trout Creek has already promised to get behind this event again in 2013 with dinners and entertainment for drivers, pit crews and their families.

Be sure to get this one on your schedule or calendar, all comers are welcome and we are sure that you will have a wonderful time. Make your reservations early at the Lakeside Motel and Resort http://www.lakeside-resort-motels.com/ or the Trout Creek Motel and RV Resort http://www.trout-creek-lodging.com/index.htm

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Awesome Site

We attended this race last season, as well as a few other racers from the mid-west, and southwest. I highly reccomend you put this one on your schedule if at all possible. I have to say, hands down, it is the most beautiful back drop of scenery I have ever had the pleasure of racing against. And I have been to most states racing boats over the years. I don't know even know if it can be compared to the old days, as it is just like that, only better. Whole town is wrapped around it. Only time I ever was able to haul my boat down the highway behind a golf cart..... have to love that. And the local bars... holy cow they love haveing you there.

All is all, you HAVE to make this trip at least once before you retire.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Hitch hiking.

I still have to get my wife's approval, but I may be looking for an open bunk on a trailer, and a seat in the cab, if anyone has room. My kids start school before this race. But I think I can talk my wife into letting me go stag if I can find a ride. I will be happy to help with expenses. If you think you can help me out, send me a P.M. Or Email: yungracer38 at gmail.com
      (I have to break up my email address, or else I get bombarded with spam mail.)

I am in northwestern Illinois.
      Please and thank you!
      Last edited by jeff55v; 02-18-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X