Birthday Celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Celebration

Today is Burt Hoefs' birthday. What a day. Bert is an inspiration to us all. At 85 his Super E fleet is probably the fastest there is. Happy birthday my friend! Jack

Happy birthday Burt! Hope you have a good one!
    Marty

Comment

Burt may be the hardest guy to pass in history. I could have 5mph on him and never get around him, I'd come in to the pits mad and soaking wet, upon confrontation he would say "where were you". (I think he knew exactly where I was.) He taught me some valuable lessons on the course years ago. Happy Birthday, Burt!! your friend, Bryan

Comment

Congrats

Happy Birthday Burt !!! I can say I agree with Bryan, you are one of the toughest SEH drivers. Your rig is super fast !!! Hopefully this season we will see the rigs together on the water once again. Just as a thought, I hope I am the giver of the shower and not the receiver !! See in a couple weeks.

Dave
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

B-boy

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Sure is getting tough to live up to all your vivid descriptions. My body is telling me to retire from driving, that just means I will be at the races to "rag" all of you!!! Thanks guys and gals!!!
          B BURT

Comment

Burt, I've been a hasbeen for the last 3 years. Welcome to our elite group. Jack

Comment

Working...
            X